Siconyte speaks

“Born in sin, Come on in”. I was.
Anyway, I will let the spirits decide. It is actually more of, they plant ideas into me, I sense a presence around me, sometimes bumping into my 3rd eye, touching my right hand, moving in front of me, especially the last few days. So, got to wait and see

Channelled something in his books gets my vote,the artistic mind open for inspiration is on a similar frequency to the mind of a medium open for passing spirit signals.

Also the concept of an ancient watery entity, god, sentient being of some kind that was tamed for the benefit of mankind goes way back, as does primordial chaos.

Whether you choose to see that as the pre-birth human mind, awake and aware of beiung the only thing in all creation (no pain, no checks, no concept of things that are not iteslf) or whether you believe such a thing literally existed spiritually or even physically, it’s found (like the concept of an axis mundi as a gateway to spirit worlds) in so many cultures that denying it just because “fiction” seems a bit strange.

What works, works: we have chaos magick to thank for shaking magick out of its dogmatic slumber there.

I thought it was a bit reckless too but if you check his posts, he’s been doing this for a while and seems to be thriving… maybe letting people innovate as they will, without literal descriptions of derision would be cool, or, shall we all just pick a dogma and mock people until they leave or comply… :thinking:

How does childhood trauma shape someone’s life if not through being programmed to believe a certain thing?

We step onto thin ice getting too certain about what’s “real” and what’s not: Is the spirit world real? - #6 by Lady_Eva

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

So, I find that as I try to live a lifestyle based around the words of Lucifer, “When you are calm, the world becomes calm around you.” I find that my movements are more deliberate, less unconscious, less reflexive unless the need arises. Whenever I have to move quickly, though, I moved extremely fast. We’re not talkin super naturally fast, but my reflex speed has really kicked through the roof.

I’m really beginning to like the new me.

5 Likes

Abaddon, as the destroyer, can destroy much bigger things compared to other beings. He could be destroying an entire civilisation or bigger.

However, I feel that when Abaddon was talking to you about getting the strength to smash through any obstacle; He might be referring to your “old self”. Whomever you think you are, imagine that being smashed completely, you die to be reborned from the lake of fires to become the real new, and yet authentic you. That process can be quite painful, and you need the strength, mentally and physically, to go through with it.

1 Like

One of the first versions had with working Archaelous was being having his black sword going down my throat while the white went down my spine.

I became a black dragon that came up from the swords finally being brought together for the first time in eons beyond counting.

I ran through each of the gatekeepers realms claiming my eggs back. When I had all of them back in my nest. I turned into a black blind snake. I pushed them all of the gatekeepers back at the same time when they came to get them back. Their my eggs. I fell asleep.

Later vision was of Hel being torn apart. Her dark and light side were separated. One side was a skeleton and the other side was pure black cloud. Then her light body was fully human and the other side was pure light.

It was whispered into my ear she will spread her legs to give birth for her kings…

Interesting, very fucking interesting, send me a PM, Me, you, and Hel need to talk…

1 Like

I tried and it said I couldn’t. I’m pretty new around here. We have to somehow ‘earn’ to send pms. I think people can send us newbies one first?

1 Like

We’ll talk soon.

1 Like

I agree with the Daily Shielding. Daily shielding helps you hold your shield longer. I used to be able to hold one for days at a time. I’m not a master though.

4 Likes

A long time ago, or far off in the future…hahaha, time is funny like that.

Time is nowhere as immutable as we tends to think. As we manifest our world around us, typically without thought, we also are host to “the passage of time”. But Time itself is simply another construct of our godly selves.

Try this as an expirement. Find a clock that uses a second hand. simply stare at the second hand, then, after a few moments, look away.

Look right back at the second hand, and you will see it take a few moments to move again.

Modern day psychologists write this off as a trick of the mind, an optical illusion that the brain plays as we are getting our senses. However, as with everything in the occult, the surface is just the crust,.

In The Book of Azazel, Azazel says that we are manifesting our reality at all times, nothing exists until we perceive it. The only reason things stay the same is that the unawakened Gods around us reinforce the illusion of our world.

Time can be visualized as an old rope, running behind the veils. It has knots, loose threads, and abraded areas that you can grab onto. If you grab one, you can cause your perception of time to slow, or even stop if you are deep enough in meditation. You can also move along on that rope, and speed things up as needed.

This is just something I felt like typing out.

The Light Moves Forward
-Sico

2 Likes

Two recurrent dreams.

The first dream is resolved, and I haven’t had the dream since.

I’m in a large office building with over a hundred levels, but the top levels are not complete. The elevator goes to level 75, and opens to the unfinished portion of the building. The top is always engulfed in a ferocious thunderstorm. Lightning strike continually.

As I descend through the building, the building empties into a subway with MANY levels and lots of secret passages. The last time I was there, I was running from a guy who was chasing me into the “maintenance tunnels” under the building.

The dream meant that I needed to work on my ascent.

Dream 2 is simply bizarre.

I’m watching a “parade” of aircraft of extreme technological sophistication. flying by at slow speed. The entire event is very bright, colorful, and upbeat. The layout of the planes is pretty standard at first, but quickly become strange and erratic. As the planes layouts get more and more bizarre, the scene gets darker, the colors fade, the crowds leave, and the planes go faster.
NEar the end of the dream, there is an INCREDIBLY MASSIVE airship that crests over the horizon. I feel nothing but fear as it blocks the entire sky.

Just sharing.

1 Like

You’re at full Member status now, there’s a short probation so people don’t join and just spam us all, but you’re good to go now, just click or tap anyone’s avatar on a post and a little thing should open up, blue button for Messages. :+1:

1 Like

This has worked beautifully.

3 Likes

And to think…I resisted…

A few years ago, I was terrified of “demons”. I thought only the most debased, damned, and evil souls would work with them. If I was to call even a minor devil, or even an imp, I’d have extreme, over the top protections for fear of possession.

Fast forward to today.

I am erecting my astral temple, I have already built my Great Hall, a massive walkway leading to My throne where I sit, plotting and planning my ideas.

Here, I shall call forth the entities to work with, to make pacts with, or to have them join my court as honored guests. Already I have called Ladilok who has freely come and addressed me in my hall.

I am trying this new idea, and, if I am right, it will catapult my abilities to contact the spirits. My downfall was trying to emulate EA, but I have to use my strengths, not his. We all do things different.

I shall use my incredibly potent imagination, and not doubt my visions. My ascent awaits.

The Light Moves Forward.

5 Likes

Cools.
One of these days ya gotta help me with astral stuff bro.

Bloody brilliant post. Hats off to you.

1 Like

Taking some time off of magick is harder than I thought it would be. I saw a small incense skull, and I found myself staring at it, wondering if my Patron would appreciate it or not. I had to remind myself that I’m looking for reasons not to indulge in spiritual practice, and that I shouldn’t be looking for excuses to dive back in.

I’m sitting at work right now, and because I am alone for upwards of 30 to 40 minutes at a time, and this spot that I’m it is so quiet, I had to remind myself that I don’t need to be trying to dive into the TGS in order to see what I could hear around me, I need to do my job, and stop looking for excuses to dive back into the spiritual.

Fuck it, this is the occult, this is the world, and I have to keep my professional and personal life apart from my magickal life, at least until I can start making money by doing videos, or doing readings.

1 Like

Starting to think I must be some sort of a magick Junkie , I keep finding myself wanting to evoke or invoke something, constantly wanting to do some sort of magic of some sort, maybe vamp somebody that needs to have their ass drained a bit, or simply a healing that I need to do on my own arm do to a burn that seems to be infected. I have all of this magick at my disposal, and I can’t currently use it because I swore off magick for one week, I’m having trouble with just one week!!!

I think might as well just admit it, I’m addicted to magick. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

At least I have my Crimson Lovely keep me on the straight and narrow until the end of this week.

2 Likes

Magick Addiction a Mental illness?