Shukra/Lucifer connection

ROFL

and how are they, sorta nature like with waterfalls and such?

More like it’s not strict and there’s more to explore.

1 Like

hmm interesting

I’mma throw in my two cents:

This whole masks/alternate identity thing is ridiculous and needlessly complicated.

Let’s say there are two people that both have a habit of biting their nails. Does that make them the same person? No. Why? Because people (spirits included) are individuals. They may share a lot of similarities with each other, but there will always be at least one detail that sets them apart.

It also doesn’t make sense that a spirit would bend over backwards to pretend to be someone else. I think Lucifer would want to be seen as Lucifer and no one else.

I know it sound boring, but it’s perfectly normal for people to have similarities to each other. That doesn’t mean we’re the same.

2 Likes

I agree

1 Like

Exactly lol.

3 Likes

Shukra and shukracharya are both same and one entity like Jupiter is brihaspati the guru of gods is same Jupiter planet. Acharay or guru or teacher was/is used to venerate him as he is a guru, no matter to which side still he is a teacher and a brahmin.

1 Like

I know about the Shukracharya mythological story from the Hindu standpoint. What I am saying is that Shukracharya isn’t the planet Venus… Rather… Venus is his plant…or the qualities he represents are Venusian. I know Brihaspati is the teacher of devas and Shukracharya of asuras

1 Like

See you are a hindu and I am too and we are saying the same thing in different way.

Vedic Astrology doesn’t see them as different thing if you have problems related to venus you will do puja of shukracharya or shukra-guru same for all other planet.

As you can’t worship a planet so a devta is assigned to them. I think I misread you comment you were comparing Lucifer with shukracharya (which I disagree) but shukra and shukracharya are same so Lucifer should correspond to shukra planet(which I think you disagree).

I agree to the fact that shukra (Venus) as a planet corresponds to Lucifer so I agree with this point bur what I found out during my invocations with Lucifer is that Shukracharya - The teacher as well as daitya Mantri or the minister who stands with the Daemons…is the same entity…so we may disagree here and that’s ok. We each have our own experience and I don’t want to assert my own here.
:pray:t2::slight_smile:

1 Like

how do i message you?

I like this view point. Shukra and Lucifer have similarities but they’re not the same. In fact Shukra is the Guru to the Asuras who are not Demons but instead are the rivals to the Devas. The Asuras are similar to the Jotuns, Titans, etc. Not evil forces, just rivals to the Gods.

2 Likes

I am not saying that Lucifer is the exact same as Shiva - but have any of you considered (since a lot of the mages on this thread agree that Lucifer and Shiva vibrate like two tones on the same harmonic - like @Lux_Tenebris said) – – –
that perhaps—

Lucifer could be an aspect of Shiva?

I believe you are acquainted with the concept of the three gunas - Sattva, Rajas and Tamas.

Now consider Shiva. What is his primary nature? Shiva’s main Self is Tamasik/Sattvic.

His Tamasik nature makes him the lord of demons, ghosts, lower tamasik spirits - while his secondary Sattvic nature makes him the Supreme Yogi - as he meditates in isolation to find his bliss- and enjoying his personal inner feeling of ascension so much that he prefers to be left alone.

(Now Shiva’s aspect Rudra would have more shades of Rajas - as he dances in infernal fury to destroy the three worlds)

Btw, I kept scrolling down, reading the post and the point @Prof.B makes

^ resonates with my own - that have any of you considered that Lucifer could be an aspect of Shiva?

this is where I will take a slight detour from what you say @MagickVigilante … you say Shiva is the one the holy Ganges originated from - that he battled Brahma (in his Rudra aspect btw), is the king of yogis (i totally agree) and meditates upon Divine Essence (from smriti-records - yes)

HOWEVER,

Do not forget - besides having all these qualities —

Shiva is ALSO the Lord of Tamasik nature - the lord of ghosts, spirits and demons. That he walks around naked - in the cremation grounds… drunk, stoned, his hair dirty and in mattlocks. That he drinks poison (Shiva drank the poison due to which he is named Neelkanth - the one with the blue throat) et al

My point is…

the concept of material “purity” does not apply to these primordial beings. Despite Shiva being the Lord of Ghosts, despite him being drunk and stoned, Shiva STILL is the Supreme Yogi - and that is undoubted.

^this, though. Pure gold.

2 Likes

While I do understand your perception and agree with things to a extent there is something I still question. There are a few fallen beings that would “fit the bill” to a extent in regards to Shiva.

Why Lucifer and not Samael or Azazel? These two are also oftenly equated to Shiva as well. I believe there are a few others besides the two that I have mentioned as well but they currently skip my mind.

1 Like