Shukra/Lucifer connection

yes, I agree, however, since this is too much of a stretch it is highly unlikely, because then id ask, ok, then since the ganges flows from shiva, and Siddartha took 1 of many shivas teachings, since theres lots of gods in that mythos, then who are the others in relation to the infernal, and then, who are the Asuras since the Mahadev is Lucifer

im sorry, but this does not sound accurate at all

1 Like

I agreeā€¦ I personally have experienced both, like I said before. But, I presented information in a repulsive way. So allow me to explain my thought process from a much more reasonable standpointā€¦

I believe that each of our experiences are unique in their own way. We experience the exact same magical systems, differently. Our world caters to our beliefs. If, in my mind, I see Lucifer and Shiva as being the same or similar, my experiences with them will match that. Of course on the opposite side, youā€™ll experience them differently. That doesnā€™t mean that Iā€™m right or youā€™re right. Itā€™s simply the individual experience. We all dabble with forces that are difficult to describe, difficult to understand. Itā€™s an attempt to know the unknowable. Which has caused more wars and arguments than anything else. Back to my point, in my biased mind I can see Lucifer everywhere. In all magical systems. Lucifer to me is just one of many names of a much more ancient entity. What Iā€™m getting at is maybe Shiva isnā€™t a mask of Lucifer, maybe Lucifer is a mask of Shiva. Of course, thatā€™s a controversial statement, but you get what I mean. Iā€™m not exclusively correct. None of us are. This forum is a great tool for us to compare experience, without hostility.

1 Like

thats where i differ, my experiences are based on gnosis, not beliefs, the mythos are just an extra to further explain

2 Likes

My comment was general to my own view on occult as a whole not to your comment.

Ok then :+1:

Gnosis is the foundation for my beliefs. Which in turn, makes gnosis the foundation of my experience.

2 Likes

Same, my beliefs are built off experience, research, and external confirmations from other practitioners without frontload.

1 Like

beliefs predate your gnosis in your statement here though

1 Like

i have already also explained their massive differences, even on this forum people have constantly said that Demons are in a sense closer to us than angels, as angels arein higher planes, and youre telling me, that Shiva, from whom the holy ganges comes and ends in Varanasi, Shiva, who battled the Creator Brahma, Shiva whose followers as Saduhs leave everything to know him, Shiva who is King of Yogis and meditates still upon the Divine Essence, is equivalent to Lucifer, the Lord of Hell who resides on a plane closer to ours and is more relatable for most who work with him. Lucifer who does not require you to drop everything to follow him, he works at best individually with what you need.

if you still think theyre the same then you might as well invoke shiva for a while and see what happens, but i highly doubt most here have meditated upon him for a while, Shiva resides on a plane higher than the Archangels.

2 Likes

I always found that ā€œdemons are closer to us than angelsā€ to be funny nonsense but thatā€™s just me. It just screams LHP bias lol.

2 Likes

Lucifer doesnt want to be Shiva, thats why hes Lucifer :joy:

1 Like

actuallyā€¦theres truth to that imo and ime i think

I find it not true at all lol. But then again closeness is based off the individual and which they put more work into bonding with. Otherwise in a general way no angels and demons are not further or closer to humanity as a race, demons, angels, gods exist on the same plane lol. Higher and lower planes are just peopleā€™s way of trying to explain how fast vibrations move.

2 Likes

actually Archangel Michael cannot enter hell i think, but maybe you mean that demons dont all reside in hell which i feel is correct

He very much can, hell isnt a plane itā€™s a nation in the etheric. He can enter it just as Canadians can enter the US. He has to follow the rules of the nation he enters just as Lucifer would have to follow the rules of Michaelā€™s home.

Infernal demons differ from duat demons from Mesopotamian demons, etc. their homes differ as well.

3 Likes

this is something he told you?

He didnā€™t need to tell me Iā€™ve been to both with both of them. Same with those I had tag along to confirm.

1 Like

Ahhhh, interesting!

which 1 you like better, Heavens or Hells?

Neither, the infernal is too industrial for my taste and the judeo pantheon is too strict for me. I prefer jinnestan or the Celtic worlds.

2 Likes