Shukra/Lucifer connection

I figured i would voice my opinion

Shukra the guru of Demons

the planet Venus

Name means Brightness

sounds a lot like Lucifer to me, not Shiva but Shukra imo

4 Likes

Read the whole conversation between you and Conner. I don’t know who is wrong or right , since I haven’t researched Shiva in depth , but you make some valid points in this post.

1 Like

If you look hard enough everything sounds like Lucifer, but the thing is Venus is too general a connection, same with a name meaning. Going by such obscure connections isn’t advised.

6 Likes

guru of demons? names synonymous to light and brightness

this honestly makes much more sense to me

Brightness, Venus, guru of demons none of which is exclusive to Lucifer. Which is why these are too general to make a connection between two entities.

and Venus is Lucifer, the morning star, phosporus

1 Like

Venus is still not exclusive to Lucifer.

1 Like

isnt Lucifer lord of hell?

1 Like

Yes, but there’s many groups of demons who have nothing to do with Lucifer and hell is a nation, not the one and only place of demons inhabitants.

I would do further research that gives more solid connections besides name meanings and demon in the title.

3 Likes

i agree, but its sounding similar at first glance though

1 Like

Many beings sound similar at first glance because most titles are not exclusive to one entity. Many entities share many titles and positions.

I still could be wrong but I do think it’s better to research in-depth because a lot LHP people have a tendency to make very very obscure connections between entities without further researching besides titles.

3 Likes

i agree again, HOWEVER

this time im seeing constant similarites, take the fall mythos for example

In India, Lucifer’s counterpart is known as Shukra , whose name also means “effulgent” and also “semen”. The story goes that he was the son (descendant) of the Rishi Bhrigu and once went to study with Rishi Angirasa whose son, Brihaspati became the perceptor of the Devas or Celestials. After some time, Shukra became annoyed with Angirasa as he favoured his own son Brihaspati over his other students. As a result Shukra left the Angirasas and became the student of Rishi Gotama and learnt from him instead, having contempt for Brihaspati , his former Guru’s son.

1 Like

jealousy over favroutism and leaving your home? sounds similar to the general public mythos hes most known for

2 Likes

That’s pretty much all of the Greek pantheon if we’re going by jealousy and two things can sound the same and not be the same to note.

However, India mythology predates Lucifer so if they were the same Lucifer in this instance would not be “real”

1 Like

sure, I mean the mythos are repeated, but the etymology and guru of demons is what caught my eye, sure it predates Lucifer as a mythos, but the being might still be the same

It’s true that many spirits have common-like energies, so, sometimes it’s hard to tell.

1 Like

Rhyme.

1 Like

true, it just looked very interesting, and i think he is a devotee of Shiva

1 Like

Few LHP people think shiva is a mask of Lucifer (which is so silly it’s incomprehensible) but I understand your point, but it still remains too general and something sounding like another is part of the general connections. I’m sure if you were to scan Lucifer and shukra you might see the difference (or the same if I’m wrong)

2 Likes