Shukra/Lucifer connection

oh I agree again, this is just a personal theory of mine, it does sound more compatible than Shiva Lucifer connection

1 Like

I do hope you find further information on this and able to share it. And I agree especially since shiva is a primordial god and Lucifer is not remotely a primordial being lol.

1 Like

i think the LHP sees him as primordial in terms of the Infernal though no?

Possibly but that wouldn’t make since given the infernal isn’t primordial in nature, so it wouldn’t make sense. I find Lucifer is a God, but if anything the equivalent to a 3rd generation god like the olympians and such.

It’s honestly imo just an attempt to inflate Lucifer’s place.

3 Likes

oh yes hes seen as a God yes

1 Like

I see him more as an Archangel though now, or similar

1 Like

With you saying archangels can break into millions of forms of their self… anyway imo all gods have names given to them by man. That could have been twisted and changed to man’s will the only trust is with the gods themselves. As far as we know there is only like 12 over all of time and they just kept changing to find the humans that worship them needs.

3 Likes

with me? huh? lol :joy:

2 Likes

Some names are names for other entities but not all names. That’s a weird attempt to limit the existence of the race of Gods under a few names. I’m sure there’s as many Gods as there are humans.

3 Likes

i agree with both your points, a little more with velenos though

1 Like

No I mean how many parts of them Can be in many places At once, Same with demons. It’s not like it’s just one form going to each person. They send pieces of them. If they didn’t we would be waiting a long time to work with anything. Prayers and evocation can be done literally by millions to one being at one time. Could you imagine if they only picked one person? And each piece of the whole is seen differently my any given person. I could see Michael for example as one thing but you as something completely different. Trying to figure out who’s mask is who’s without talking to them could drive you crazy. many of energies feel the same. Like I get the same aggressive vibes from Michael and Belial but they are not one in the same. Michael is a warrior and Belial is just angry all the time (how they come to me).

2 Likes

guys im looking more and more into shukra, its very interesting

2 Likes

Probably more because the universe is so vast and we are just in a tiny speck of it.

well…theyre Multidimensional, of course they work in many places at once :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that’s where masks and other names came from imo. Since they come to us in a way that makes us comfortable. That being so different that it is believed it is a completely different being. Heck I sometimes don’t get a demon I work with looking the same every time I evoke him or her. They fit my mind frame in the moment.

A person who can project can do the same. But it doesn’t change the energy of each for neither us nor them. Just the vibe it gives off if we want it to.

2 Likes

they do, and the more you get familiar with them, they will show you their more original form

1 Like

Yes, as magicians and witches we can all be right and all be wrong at the same time because the beings we work with are ever changing. The share different bits with everyone to make that Person’s truth.

My experiences with them are completely different then anyone else in the world. As are yours.

I would love to see what these three personally tell you if you get a chance to speak with them and learn from them :smile:

2 Likes

which 3?

Lucifer, Shiva, and Shukra. It would be mind blowing if they are all like we are one in the same or even nope we have nothing to do with each other.