Show me your tea

Tea drinkers, tell me some teas I need.
I’m getting worn out on these that I have.
Preferably smaller tea-houses, but celestial, twinings, tips, etc is fine too.

10 Likes

The “Opa Harmsen” (lit. “Grandpa Harmsen”) from the german tea house TeeGschwendner! My favourite herbal tea with cinnamon and licorice. I am sure they also deliver to non-german customers :smiley:
Also the ginger-lemon thing from Cupper (most people hate it, but I am weirdly fond of that one)

Edit: a part of the collection (there is more in the back of the cupboard but I am a lazy piece of shit atm)

IMG_20200113_233201

6 Likes

I have to come back to this. I have a lot of teas but they are all over the kitchen. I’ll have pictures and such after class.

3 Likes

I generally don’t care for licorice, but with your endorsement it must be good tea. :wink:
Checking availability now.

Edit: they don’t ship to Merica. :frowning:

2 Likes

I would die for this tea

6 Likes

Harney and Sons lapsang souchong is my favorite when I actually drink tea

2 Likes

Builders Tea. (That’s the brand.) For people in the US it’s a UK imported black tea you might be able to get in the ‘Irish’ section. Clipper is a good brand.

I’m a fan of jasmine green and oolongs as well. In this case it doesn’t matter the brand as long as it fair trade and organic, preferably without ‘natural flavour’ - which isn’t natural.

Maybe try Why Choose Arbor Teas

3 Likes

My favourite teas:

Best peppermint tea in a tea bag.

5 Likes

Oh and i had this one while i was on holiday back home:

Very nice tea!

5 Likes

I got you :slight_smile: (and yes, “Grandpa Harmsen” is available,lel)
https://shop.tgtea.com/

2 Likes

6 Likes

I am so turned on by your tea collection :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I also drink matcha and couple Japanese flavors but I get them online through a ones a sakura tea, the other tropical charge tea

5 Likes

Thank you! Usually, people react way more devastated when they discover that we only have one can of coffee in our house., they are usually not that interested in our tea at all :frowning:

4 Likes

I get it. Coffee is the way to go for confirmed caffeine addicts

4 Likes

Twinnings Earl Grey is my every day go-to. I don’t know the brand, but the bulk Lapsang my local witch shop sells is my “sometimes” evening tea.

And for Americans trying to get their hands on British specialties, i reccomend https://www.englishteastore.com/

I’ve been buying from them for a while to help give Sethana a taste of home from the stuff we can’t usually find here in the states.

4 Likes

Lol I feel ya. Tea is just such an experience. It’s colourful - that probably makes no sense but that’s the first word I think of when I think of tea.

But I’m not calling out the coffee lovers. I do need a daily black iced coffee to continue to exist.

4 Likes

An expired herbal tea aside, I have these
teas1b
The one on top is “classic tea” (I don’t know if it is black or another type) btw I just prepared myself a cup of Darjeeling 1-2 hours ago.

2 Likes

Here’s what I bothered to scrounge up:

I like the mint/green tea mix and the “desert cream” rooibos best. After matcha.

3 Likes

I’m obsessed with Yogi tea, lately I’m rather fond of this one

Not a man, but I love that spicy aftertaste.

3 Likes