Sharing spells from my personal book of shadows!

That look awesome, I also really like the way the worse are said. It flows and there is sooo much music to them that you can feel the magick already

@Dralukmun Spell for Achieving Excellence:
This is an odd little spell. Repeat the words everyday with as much intent as you can muster. One must be focused at the same time on joyful feelings. In order for it to work properly you must “play” as much as you work. Whatever that means for you. The more you play the more you excel. Kind of neat😂

“Kranish his pelech vu
Arnu belsh blich manastru
Kel vi vaa u vilistraa hik
Belu peleshtru na ur blavik
pause to rebuild intent
Kelus vistra velus es
Ninhur barkla varlu plesh
Brisk bra krut u nanuvirt
Elch u vastraa mil planirt”

14 Likes

Thanks! Definitely will give this a go

No problems! I’ve got more as well. I would like to hear the experiences that all of you have too!
Up next I’m posting a rather complicated spell,but it’s a seriously cool one!

1 Like

I do not recommend this unless your astral navigation is good. I got lost in the libraries and almost couldn’t get out.

12 Likes

And for the love of all that is sacred DON’T try and sneak a peak at someone else’s destiny. I’ve not done it,but I’ve heard horror stories.

2 Likes

Now this is very promising. No worries on astral navigation on my end, so I will definitely give this a try as well.

Edit: yeah, I can’t see any good coming from looking at someone else’s destiny. It would not help me for my situation anyways

@Dralukmun I think you’ll enjoy the halls of destiny!

2 Likes

Hello (:slight_smile:

Do you have any spells to fight apathy and depression? I’m looking for ways to counteract or heal these conditions alongside psychological treatment.

1 Like

@stargazer11 Spell to obtain Inner Balance:
This should help immensely as it’s worked for me.

15 Likes

From which book is that if i may ask?

@anon95990194 Couldn’t tell you if I wanted to. It was a gift passed down to me. No title,publisher,author or anything. Just brightly colored pages and really good spells :joy:

7 Likes

Also to anyone following the thread tonight is a “black moon” and a supermoon. Fantastic for crystal charging and spell work.

7 Likes

Your knowledge is really awesome! I dont know much yet^^
Is there a spell to calm down other people (children mostly) when they’re upset or afraid?

1 Like

Okay so I liked your post and I’m taking your work Mr @ObsidianWarrior I want to ask for a spell that fully opens the third eye or that can help you do it, also I have already save the spell that gives you wealth this is quite amazing , I know maybe it’s way too much to ask but also if you have a spell for success of new business I would thank you a lot I’m opening my shop soon and I want it to be successful I don’t want to be a slave of a company any more haha, any way thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! :relaxed:

Hi :). Do you have any break up spells?
I don’t want to separate them to get one of them to love me. I want it because one of them made so much damage to me and I just want him to be out of my life but it seems that he wont go until they break up.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Thanks for posting but i can barely see this image…the writing is small too…will you please explain???

What about marraige proposal spell?

1 Like

Anything on forcing your minds eye open for the first time? Asking for my wife… Any help would be great.

2 Likes