Sharing spells from my personal book of shadows!

@anon95495734

6 Likes

Thankyou. I will certainly be adding these to my notes for future use :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ObsidianWarrior what about making someone feel remorseful for their actions?

@Vvcali I need more context.

There already is ironically. I’ve doing a lot of magick incorporating the energy from the recent storms. Lots of good confirmation too

1 Like

@ObsidianWarrior
I know someone that respects no one and feels he can treat people like shit and never apologizes.
He’s probably a narcissist because he lacks empathy and just uses people like objects

1 Like

Hmm. Overcoming fear is one thing I see a lot too. Seems a lot of us start out kinda scared of this stuff/ and most of us at least one fear in life.

@Vvcali I feel this one will work for you.

Speak this spell over a photo. Be forewarned this could potentially shatter his slim grasp on reality.

“Bers anu pers klaa uravesbi
Gru ech vi stara ruch vi aresvi
Nin hirsh tu urachvi klauset maru net
Bil eshvi tra nech vit klaur varnaset
Bersh vel es vi trua vu vi
Krenu spaau ratvi kelesh varnu
Bruach vaar ures ple hus vasarvir
Kre usnat pel uchvi verblas plasavur”

It’s helpful to focus on “freeing” him from the illusion that people are objects.

17 Likes

@Keteriya Spell for strength in opposition:

“Ulesbi kra nu vitch ula echbi starut
Bre sut va ures nu elechvi sta arut
Bi skaa ula es na tru ul vara vaa
Kel ech vi u ach vrabi starut spaa
Menes sta uritvi keleshvi u staraa”

I have comfort charms but I feel this is more appropriate. It gives the strength to stand in the face of opposition and overcome it. Sometimes our own fears and doubts are the biggest opposition we have. This helps you through that.

25 Likes

@ObsidianWarrior. Thank you :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

@Vvcali Yeppers!:grin:

Anything for boost in success? Not necessarily Money but just being able to have it flow or obtain easily.

Thank you in advanced

@Boujkitty
Potion for Success Magic: This is comprised of 3 other potions so I will outline the different potions and their uses.

Mix and boil together:
Olive oil
Dandelion seeds
Lavender flowers
Thistle mush
Grass powder
Thistle Mush is ground thistles. You will need 2 or 3, mixed with oil.
Grass Powder is dried grass ground into a fine powder.
Above is the potion for green magic potion.Good for plants.

Mix together and boil:
Olive oil
Dandelion flowers
Cornstarch
Egg yolk
Sugar
Above is the potion for yellow magic. Yellow Magic is for remembering what you have forgotten or lost.
You can make a lot of this and sprinkle some in your hat and in your
boots so you can remember.

Mix and boil together:
Olive oil
Peach juice
Sugar
Rose petals
Rose water
Dandelion flower
Dandelion root
Above is the potion for pink magic.Love potion.

Mix and boil together:
Yellow Magic potion
Green Magic potion
Pink Magic potion
Coconut milk
Above is the potion for success magic.Success Magic is for when you are ready for success of your person
or something else.After you mix this one, put it in a dish and place it in your
kitchen, near your cooking space for up to 10 days.

13 Likes

I should have mentioned this before, but DO NOT INGEST any of the potions that I give out. They are not meant for human consumption.

10 Likes

I saw you posted a spell for abundance but do you have a spell to get money fast. Knowing I am a student, indebted and do not have any job and very little time to make money on my own. What I need here is a kind of instantly working spell or a straight up miracle :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Julia When I get home I will post a spell for you.:grin:

Thank you very much :grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1:

Not to thread Jack, but Clauneck and Mammon can work in tandem to bring shocking results.

2 Likes

@Unknown_Occultist @Julia

Summoning those two to help with this spell would probably work fantastic!

17 Likes

Got any geared towards developing good leadership skills? Got just a new position at work and anything that can help give the edge to perform better would be great