Sharing spells from my personal book of shadows!

Any magic tea ??
Enchantment of interesting or powerful effect ???
Or some herbal smoking recipe / mix ??
Something for the senses?

2 Likes

I’m at work right now,butt when I get off I’ll post all the spells that have been asked for.:grin::+1:

8 Likes

Hope this thread doesn’t die as fast as that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll even suggest a few to get this rolling again.

Got any tips on poppet activation?

Any spells to control/compel someone?

How about dream walking?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay everyone! I’ve been super busy with work. I’ll be posting replies for everyone’s needs either tonight or tomorrow morning. I’ll also at some point be creating another thread or chat group so everyone who has tried my spells can share experiences with them. :grin:

6 Likes

I want in :blush:

Oh my I don’t even know what to ask for… pick something for me. This is so amazing you are sharing!!

@Eibwen_glab You got it!
@Angelb1083 You garden yes? I’ve got great ones for plants.

@ObsidianWarrior I do about to get a new house at the end of the year too so that would be amazing!

I’ve gotcha covered😁 also I’ve already posted the recipe for green magic potion. It’s good for growing plants.

3 Likes

Sweet! I’m not at peace with out my beautiful plants and animals. You rock! I’ll copy down the potion to my BOS tonight! Thank you!

You’re so generous for sharing this info :relaxed:

1 Like

Easy. Get a black pot of water. Visualize the area you live or where you want to send the storm. If you want to be more controlling, you can create a map or other similar object and put it into the pot. A handful of salt. And a cup of milk. Focus on the aesthetic of the salt and especially the milk, like a snow cloud. Chant : Khioni, leuke thea. Ferté ti thyella sas (Χιόνι, Λευκή Θέα. Φέρτε τη θύελλα σας.) Or the Latin 'Nix, Alba Dea. Ferte tempestate tua). (Khione/Nix, white goddess, bring your storm). It calls upon Khione, goddess of snow, also called Nix in Latin. *in Greek, leuke is pronounced levki, the upsilon makes a very soft f sound in this word. Hold the incantation until you have released the conjuration. Keep the pot safe until you wish the storm to subside, in which you simply throw out the water with a well respectful license to depart for Khione.

1 Like

How about to loose stomach fat like weight loss or toned?

1 Like

Make a poppet of him, hopefully with his essence. Or if you have his photo. Black cord, and a rose or even dried branches from a rose. You’ll need lots of thorns. Burn burdock root, Angelica, black cohosh, pokeweed, or any banishing herbs you have. Press the thorns into the poppets heart (or into the photo) and bind with black cord as many wrappings as you can, holding the poppet or photo into the smoke. Make it hurt :smiling_imp:

Command his heart to break, love to cease and go away forever"

Put all the spell remains, including ashes from herbs, poppet/photo into a jar and seal. Throw into a moving river.

3 Likes

There’s a Welsh enchantment a friend of mine shared with us, her students. The Welsh word for enchantment is hudoliaeth. Magic is formally called hud a lledrith (magic and enchantment) in Welsh. Her spell has “unknown effects” in that it basically is supposed to manifest in any way that’s pleasing to the conjurer and to the Fair Folk. Make a circle with apple boughs, sit within and burn rosehips, violet flowers and pipsissewa. Say the incantation “Hudoliaeth”. Works best outdoors. She also says to add flint, for the sparkles. And if you don’t know Welsh (I mean, like, who does??) Use any other fancy incantation.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for posting this!! Is really useful. I will try it as soon as possible :slight_smile:

I’ve personally never used it. So please let me know how it works for you!! I’ve recently relocated, and have three HUGE apple trees outside so I think I’ll give it a whirl.

1 Like

Mate, do you have anything in that book about healing anybody back to 100% efficiency of the body?

2 Likes

Someone (human bodied) wants my children dead. I’m not being dramatic. I’m not exaggerating. This isn’t me assuming, but it’s been stated by this person to both law enforcement and therapists multiple times. Currently still in a locked down mental facility, but about to be released despite still stating that she wants my two children dead. I need to protect my kids. Anything for/against that?

2 Likes