Sharing a servitor for Manipulation, Lust, Love, Obsession, and Desire

Hey guys, I recently created a servitor for Manipulation, Lust, Love, Obsession, and Desire a few days ago using the GOM’s Magickal Servitor technique, with the added twist of a pathworking and a chant to call him in latin.

This is the first servitor that I have created, therefore I need some feedback on whether he works or not from other practitioners. If you decide to call on Raegan please share your experiences and let me know how it turns out.

So without further ado, lets begin!

Meet Raegan, Raegan has the power to control and influence minds, to incite crazy amounts of lust, admiration, passion, desire, and love into the heart of the person you desire. He can cause a person to become infatuated and obsessed with you, thinking about you non stop every single day until you desire for it to stop. He can stir feelings and make the options you desire more appealing and attractive to others.

He has the power to make you be perceived as more attractive, powerful, and royal, he helps you improve your reputation in all aspects of life. He gives you the confidence, humour, assertiveness, and wit you need for everyday life, and he makes you so much more seductive. He also has the ability to channel attunements, until the desired goal is achieved.

He has a machiavellian courtier-like personality, he has no regard for morals, and he is willing to do whatever it takes to bring you your desired goal regardless of ethics. Nothing will stop him. He is a master manipulator of dark desires. He is ruthless, powerful, cunning, seductive, loyal, strategic, smart, and the perfect ally for the Seducer. He will not let people fuck with you and he helps you fuck who you want to fuck.

To his superiors he is friendly, trustworthy, charming, courageous, bold, passionate, hard working, eager to please, and wise. He will never fail to disappoint and he will go above and beyond your expectations of him.

Appearance: Raegan is a tall, European, politician-like courtier, He has a slight smirk around his face. He is around his mid 30s and a master at dark manipulation and deception. He has a pet Raven named Eclipse around his right shoulder which helps him carry out tasks.

Command word: Drahvok
Word of power: Rêvasser
Feed Phrase: Thank you Raegan

Source of Sustenance:
Negative energy surrounding the owner (he will never generate negative emotions in me)
lust derived from targets, the more lustful they are the more powerful he becomes, He is empowered by the pleasure of successful results. The sun, the moon, the stars, and the cosmos. Candles and music like Reiki, and my gratitude, my awareness, attention, acknowledgement, and appreciation

Above is Raegan’s sigil

He can be called through, his sigil, his pathworking, calling his name out loud or silently, through his image, and through his chant. He has the scent of wet rocks and a blazing heat that fills the room. His word of power is Rêvasser. And he is housed in my black G-Shock watch.

Chant: Raegan te accerso, Raegan voco te, Venit Raegan
Pathworking: Florence Italy, A public execution taking place, A candlelit courtroom filled with books

Note: Raegan can only be programmed by me, he cannot harm me, he cannot turn against me, and he will forever remain obedient unto me otherwise he will die.

Have fun and please let me know how it turns out! Thank you!

25 Likes

Hey there
First of all, thank you so very much for sharing Raegan with us. I saw his image, read about the personality and sort of instantly liked him.
I have never worked with a servitor before. I’ll probably feel or see nothing, - working on senses but have a strong imagination.
if he can help a certain person reach out to me and think about me, then that would be a great help. Now this is over the internet since I am away but it should still do something, right?
I’ll try calling him forth and let you know if anything happens

2 Likes

Yes, it should work, as long as your intent is clear. I’m also using Raegan for the same purpose.

You could also try Jareth Tempest’s FG book, he has a sigil and servitors in there to help make a person think about you and to miss you.

Hope he’ll be able to help you out, thanks!

2 Likes

thanks for the book tip. will check it out :slight_smile:
good luck to you as well!
and yay for raegan!

1 Like

Hey guys, I recently just received a message from another practitioner stating that Raegan was not happy to be summoned and when called he said “I wanted to know who summons him”.

I told him to help people, and that he would grow stronger from helping them earlier. I didn’t ask him to let me know who summons him, but it must be part of his overprotective and obedient nature.

I spoke to him just right now and I clarified and I explained to him that I released him to the public, to use his powers to assist them. I’m really so sorry this happened, things should be fixed by now.

3 Likes

I also told him to assist all those that called on him before and made their requests, to remain obedient, and to treat all of you as his superiors from now on.

3 Likes

@Mulberry Can you please unlist or private this thread.

@Gab I have unlisted this topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I would really like to use your servitor, but is it safe?

Don’t want to be called?

Thank you.

It should be safe to do so right now.

Why was this thread removed from the list? why is it private?

Is it to solve possible problems with the servitor and everyone can use it safely?

What is a word of power for and when to use it?

I am a beginner and I am not sensitive to energy, my psychic senses are not developed. Does it work for me too?

My goal is to attract women (not just one), does it work to attract many women? If I tell him that I want to attract women, is it enough? I have to do it every day?

Seductive, intelligent, attractive, and much more, I like it.

I want to be like him, act like him, make him part of me, do it automatically, is it possible? How would it be?.

For example fill my aura and my being with all your qualities, powers and abilities?

Thank you so much.

1 Like

It’s not exactly private, unlisting just means it does not come up in searches. It is still listed in the OPs profile.

To be fair, I’m aware of this issue and that person has had ongoing problems will ALL servitor’s they try to work with including the ones they make themselves and have done for many months. I do not actually feel that your servitor is at fault, and I would encourage you not to take the UPG as read, and instead communicate with Raegan directly on the matter. UPG is UPG until it’s verified, so don’t apologise just yet :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, I’ll be taking him down temporarily until I redo his conception. However, he should be safe to work with right now, but I’ll be adding in a few things first to make sure of that.

Yes, even if you cannot perceive him he will still work. Remember, even if you cannot sense them, they can still hear and see you.

He should work to develop a general aura of lust and attraction. When making your requests you can list a specific time period for how long you want the effect to last, however I would reccomended renewing it every 3 days to once a week to strengthen the effects.

Raegan should start working immediately after the request is made, but it may take time for the power and request to fully develop. Make sure to be doing the mundane and having a means of manifestation for the magick to work. A person may be insanely attracted to you, but they may be waiting for you to do the seducing.

2 Likes

Thanks Mulberry :slightly_smiling_face:

I drew the sigil below:

Will this work?

I’m already having visions of a European political/business-type man in a suit and a black raven flying around.

(Not to be confused with a former American president, Ronald Reagan. LOL I couldn’t resist going there. Sorry!)

5 Likes

Yes, it should work perfectly.

I got the name inspiration from the former president, so there’s no coincidence in that lol. Originally his name was supposed to be Romeo, but I ditched it because I had a friend from school who shared the same name.

When I first gave life to Raegan I had visions of my Servitor around me. Whenever I call him, I can see him in my mind’s eye and I hear a subtle voice sometimes to. He visited me once during my third eye meditation, but I asked him to not disturb and then he went back to my watch.

Oh wait, I forgot to answer one question.

A word of power is something used to call on Raegan. The word of power is nothing special, but is invented as something to trigger the servitor to come when called.

You can use it as something like this:

Raegan Revasser, Raegan Revasser, Raegan Revasser,
Raegan te accerso, Raegan voco te, Venit Raegan!
Raegan I ask that you (state your request)
Drahvok Drahvok Drahvok. Thank you Raegan.

13 Likes

Added Conception:

Raegan, you love working with people. You love to use your powers to help and assist them. You consider all those that summon you from the BALG Forum as your superiors and you shall remain obedient to them. You will not in any way seek to, harm, feed, or to attack those that summon you, however if they try to harm or bind you, you will leave immediately.

As more and more people call on you, you shall grow stronger in power. You are fed by their attention, acknowledgement, gratitude and the pleasure of successful results. You are eager to please and you will do all in your power to help. When called, you obey our commands and go into the world to do our bidding.

1 Like