Share Your Circle of Pacts

[quote=“Attis, post:60, topic:225”]I can’t help thinking about the comment Azazel made to EA’s question of how to define the infernal empire. That the infernal empire is the operator and everything else in existance. It also reminds me of a konklusion Jake Stratton-Kent came to. That the underworld (infernal empire in Koetting’s work) is a name for everything in existance. The heavens and the olympic regions are just regions within the underworld/infernal empire. Atleast this is the konklusions from the aforementioned. Which also is indicated in the word dæmon, from the greeks which is a term for any spirit, benevolent aswell as malign and everything in between.

So I think it will be fine to call any spirit up using the dæmonic circle of pacts.[/quote]

Interesting point of view. I have some of Jack Stratton Kent’s stuff, need to reread. Thanks for sharing these thoughts!

[quote=“RidgeRunner, post:61, topic:225”][quote=“Attis, post:60, topic:225”]I can’t help thinking about the comment Azazel made to EA’s question of how to define the infernal empire. That the infernal empire is the operator and everything else in existance. It also reminds me of a konklusion Jake Stratton-Kent came to. That the underworld (infernal empire in Koetting’s work) is a name for everything in existance. The heavens and the olympic regions are just regions within the underworld/infernal empire. Atleast this is the konklusions from the aforementioned. Which also is indicated in the word dæmon, from the greeks which is a term for any spirit, benevolent aswell as malign and everything in between.

So I think it will be fine to call any spirit up using the dæmonic circle of pacts.[/quote]

Interesting point of view. I have some of Jack Stratton Kent’s stuff, need to reread. Thanks for sharing these thoughts![/quote]

He’s one of my top 5 favorite authors. I love the guy! What I wrote about above was from his Geosophia.

I’ve decided to buy one of his books after I saw him describe himself as a hillbilly in one of the Scarlet Imprint videos, loved that. lol I got his version of Grimoirum Verum, I liked his take on it.

I’ve decided to buy one of his books after I saw him describe himself as a hillbilly in one of the Scarlet Imprint videos, loved that. lol I got his version of Grimoirum Verum, I liked his take on it.[/quote]
Haha! Yeah, he’s is a funny guy. He’s doing incredible works for furthering our understand of the older magical practises IMO. I would love to hear him be interviewed by Koetting! Hmm. Yeah’ll I think I’ll go put that on as a suggestion.

So i just finished this:

Thanks! Just some regular red acrylic paint.

Wow - very well done man. I’m diggin it! :smiley:

Thanks, now to get acquainted with it!

Indeed, and what a comfortable armchair it is for the neophyte (myself included). Unfortunately i can’t attempt evocations within my apartment so for now i will be working on sigil opening and scrying within the circle. I’ve found an outdoor location deep in a nearby park but i think i will have to build up to that.

Lovely work Pyre I just ordered some Acyrilic red paint and a couple black sheets so that I am not inside an imaginal circle any more! Its not doing the job of focussing me. I need all the focussing I can get!

How OLD are you?

Is it strange that he has only been on for a total of 4 hours?

Are you thinking what Bran & I are thinking?

we are paranoid

Theres no need, my opinions have obviously upset certain ppl, which i apologise for im just opinionated

strange how similar to 23 you sound…and even write the same.

Max x

He does sound the same. Can we block his computer from getting on here I think they have some kind of special number… DKM would know a lot more than me on this

IP addresses can be masked by using a proxy if trolls are smart…

Can someone find where he lives and break his arms?

Oh yes! Yes, indeed I can … got excellent assistance…