Share Your Circle of Pacts

Even if he spoofed his IP, there are other ways to tell if it’s the same computer. OS/browser/version fingerprinting, sneaky cookie verifications, link traps, etc. However, Timothy would have to be the one to implement any kind of screening.

No worries; got it handled. And no, I’m not going to have his arms broken - a little restraint Necro! No wonder you stay depleted…

I never use more force than is necessary to accomplish my goal…
Very soon his body is going to throw itself into a major cleanse … damned uncomfortable for 3 or 4 days.

If he’s got three brain cells to rub together and can generate a lucid thought, that will be sufficient. How much he suffers after that is entirely his own doing…

… I never use more force than is necessary … (and we STILL don’t have any smiley faces with teeth bared!)

[quote=“Maxx, post:76, topic:225”]strange how similar to 23 you sound…and even write the same.

Max x[/quote]

Youre kidding me... cant believe this is the same guy?
I`m sure now he DEFINITELY has some sort of mental problem…after all the warnings you gave him…he still insists??? WTF???

Very soon his body is going to throw itself into a major cleanse … damned uncomfortable for 3 or 4 days.[/quote]

Will this be what I think it will be? lol

[quote=“Sukujin”]Come on Guys. Burn him or ignore him. You are playing into this fuckwits games, he has managed to derail this importaint thread for over a page now, Can we please get back on topic?

Thank you.[/quote]

Agreed with you!
In my country there is saying that reads: for a fight, you need at least two people.
The best way to proceed in these cases is, as said earlier, to simply ignore. And as Sukujin said, come back to the main topic every time something like this happens. There are many interesting topics to discuss in this forum :slight_smile:

Tania

How much acrylic paint did you guys use for your circle of pacts?

In total about 5 or 6 ounces … Mine has 2 colors & I used a 2oz bottle of 1 color & about 3oz of another color …

In total about 5 or 6 ounces … Mine has 2 colors & I used a 2oz bottle of 1 color & about 3oz of another color …[/quote]

Thanks, I’ll get 6oz then. Thanks for your help.

In total about 5 or 6 ounces … Mine has 2 colors & I used a 2oz bottle of 1 color & about 3oz of another color …[/quote]

Thanks for the info, Zoe!

One question: I want to make the circle of pacts and some other circles for evocations with cloth. What kind of cloth do you recommend if you want to make them durable?

I really love silks, sateens & velvets, but they are VEXING to attempt to paint on! So visit the drapery/ upholstery “sale” table and select whatever solid color & texture appeals to you … even faux leathers can work nicely - remember to allow your paint to do more than “dry”. If you can put it under a ceiling fan for a couple days (on low) to cure it, your paint will be much more durable. :wink:

–Another plus with drapery & upholstery fabric - its wider and no midline crease!

[quote=“Zoe, post:90, topic:225”]I really love silks, sateens & velvets, but they are VEXING to attempt to paint on! So visit the drapery/ upholstery “sale” table and select whatever solid color & texture appeals to you … even faux leathers can work nicely - remember to allow your paint to do more than “dry”. If you can put it under a ceiling fan for a couple days (on low) to cure it, your paint will be much more durable. :wink:

–Another plus with drapery & upholstery fabric - its wider and no midline crease![/quote]

Thanks Zoe!
Just another helpful answer from you!

Thanks Zoe very practical - I was going to follow Dks vibe and get the cotton polyester flat sheets on sale locally lol and then paint white acrylic followed by red acrylic on top to hold the colour. And like Tania I was going to do a circle from EE that I can use for angelic evocations as well as a COP for Azazels workings…

For cloth i went to a fabric store completely unaware of the massive range of materials available, but thanks to some help from one of the shop assistants i settled with a 1.6m x 1.6m sheet of polyester (she recommended it after i told her i was going to paint on it).

I bought a 180 ml/6oz tube of paint, assuming that i’d need a lot but i only ended up using like 1/8 of it for my circle. When about to paint, i lined the floor beneath it with newspaper because i thought the paint might seep through the polyester onto the carpet but it didn’t at all. Just as a precaution i also sprayed hairspray over the painted areas to prevent the paint from cracking and coming off (i hope that doesn’t make it a fire hazard in the future!), but i think that if you don’t go overboard and paint super thick, it shouldn’t crack. So far it seems to hold the paint very well.

Seeing as Timothy has the circle of pacts tattooed and others have similar plans, has anyone considered getting the second gate tattooed?

PyreOD
I am considering it. Though I haven’t yet made up my mind.

I’ve noticed that the circle of pacts typical in this thread isn’t explicitly shown in the BoA.

Yea I thought that was strange as well

The only thing different between the CoP in the book and this one is the names of the entities written around the circle … isn’t it? Now I’m going to have to go look again. heh
… yeah, page 58 - unless I’m not understanding what you’re referring to?
=====EDIT=====
Now that I think of it, it could be that he was just describing which CoP was used for the initial pact and ritual that started this whole thing, then later giving us the first seal, which is also called the ‘seal of pacts’ - perhaps meaning the original is not necessary? But I somehow doubt that. He speaks about the advantages of the triangle within the circle several times.

Yep, that’s one of the things that first attracted me to his books.

Edited to add: On the other end of the spectrum you have writers of the Cultus Sabbatti who often write in poetry that often takes massive amounts of meditations and scrying to get any use out of it. EA’s right in the middle, love the way he writes.

Has anyone tried magically manifesting a Circle of Pacts instead of physically making one?