“Share A Quote” Thread

“Is that John Wilkes Booth? Wonder what he is doing here?”-Abraham Lincoln

6 Likes

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. - Neitzche

10 Likes

I totally forgot I wanted to share more LaVey quotes, oops. :neutral_face: Well, I have the book in front of me and nothing of importance to do at the moment, I’ll share my favorites now.

“It is a popular misconception that the Satanist does not believe in God. The concept of ‘God’, as interpreted by man, has been so varied throughout the ages, that the Satanist simply accepts the definition that sits him best. […] To the Satanist ‘God’ - by whatever name his is called, or by no name at all - is seem as the balancing factor in nature, and not a being concerned with suffering” (pg. 40 of the Satanic Bible)

“Just because the Satanist admits he is capable of both love and hate, he is considered hateful. On the contrary, because he is able to give vent to his hatred through ritualized expression, he is far more capable of love - the deepest kind of love. By honestly recognizing and admitting to both the hate and love he feels, there is no confusing one emotion for the other. Without being able to experience one of these emotions, you cannot fully experience the other.” (Last paragraph in the “Love and Hate” chapter in the Satanic Bible, pgs. 64-65).

“So, if ‘evil’ they have named us, evil we are -and so what! The Satanic Age is upon us! Why not take advantage of it and LIVE!” (pg. 63 of the Satanic Bible, “live” is “evil” spelled backwards).

“If you are what others expect of you, it matters not how much or how little you do.” (pg. 19 of the Devil’s Notebook)

6 Likes

Varg Vikernes- Burzum

11 Likes

GG Allin where to start… I think this is fitting
I believe I am the highest power, absolutely.-GG Allin

There’s such a fierce intense fire burning inside of me, so much that it just wants to explode.-GG Allin

5 Likes

‘’ My mother died today, or may be it was yesterday’’. - Beginning line of the novel ‘The Stranger’. Considered to be the best opening ever of any novel.

8 Likes

" The spiritual blackness and the loss of hope for redemption from
his sins mark the Black Magician’ s Dark Night of the Soul, which is a
volcanic progress of initiation into the Highest mysteries of Black
Magick , Once all is lost and the lower self has been incinerated in the
heart of the nuclear inferno , what remains is that which is Eternal.
The Sorcerer has performed and perfected every form of ritual
Magick , summoning to visible appearance even the most uncontainable
Grand Demons, constraining the shadow s of the dead, commanding
legions of angels in his sinister Work, and ruling his empire with an
invisible hand. He has become a vessel for the Powers of Darkness, and
now the influx will not ebb. He finds that his very existence has become
a whirlwind of power and energy. His desires and goals are
precipitated into physical manifestation without his conscious effort,
his God Consciousness taking over a great deal of his daily affairs.
For the Master , ritual is a beautiful novelty with no real practical application.
The universe moves in his behalf, allowing his power to funnel itself into Ascent. "

Ea Koetting, Works of Darkness

9 Likes

15 Likes

“Free yo mind and yo ass will follow!”
-Ash vs. Evil Dead

8 Likes

It’s okay to eat ass -Lokthoriel

7 Likes

Conan

Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night. - Thulsa Doom

13 Likes

You win.

3 Likes

That’s the exact reason I used to sit like a dumb deaf idiot in my classroom.

7 Likes

“Think horizontally, not vertically.”

4 Likes

“Proverbs are the number one source of STUPIDITY.”
-Slavoj Zizek

I’m glad I got that off my chest.

4 Likes

Balance, being the ultimate key to power, means that you must not be afraid to hold within yourself, both in equal parts, light and darkness. Only then can you truly open yourself to me and accept the gifts that only I can provide.

Only in chaos can true freedom be found.

Chaos is the dream of a sane being searching for more. It can never be found until you make it into reality.

• unnamed
5 Likes

thatsscience

19 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes