“Share A Quote” Thread

My friend loves doing laundry

anonymous

1 Like

I have never seen a single human being who did not have a massively complex backstory of past lives, ancestral and spiritual inheritances (for which the goddess Buné who regularly manifests in serpentine forms , including her history as the goddess Wadjet) as well as guides, protectors, and all manner of things going on.

It’s like each and every one of us is a rock star, playing one gig in our role in whatever embodied form we have, and behind the scenes the riggers, roadies, agents, management, ticket company etc are all working away to give us our shot in the limelight.

When I see people fall into self-hate it BURNS me, the blindness and the societal perpetuation of that blindness, to our true glory.

Every crack whore dying in an alley, every beggar quietly falling apart in a gutter somewhere has this going on and yet our entire society forces us to see each other as nothing more than golems, beings of clay who are interchangeable and dispensible. Every single human is a unique composition of astrological energies, genetics, and spiritual lines come together for one perfect moment.

And yet people kill themselves, live lives of medicated daily despair, or abuse their bodies in a million different ways because they don’t feel as good as the neurotic narcissists paraded before them on instagram and in magazines and movies. And even though we live in an era where even the poorest ordinary person has access to more libraries, more arts and entertainment, knowledge of health and nature, than even a King had just 500 years ago.

~ @Lady_Eva

16 Likes

I’m blushing! :red_circle:

7 Likes

Give this quote a fucking Noble prize .

But if there were an ignoble prize, which subjects would qualify for it ?

3 Likes

‘’ … ‘’ - My magical rites.

2 Likes

I had this quote saved from the moment you said it. It really touched my heart. I don’t have the gift of words, definitely not in a language that isn’t native to me but you said it so well. In my work, patients and me often have huge political and religious differences but I look at them as spirits transitioning and all the other stuff falls away when being in the presence of truth and the great equalizer; death. It’s truly humbling and I feel honored to be in the presence of it, because no human/spirit is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

6 Likes

Politics

4 Likes

Gender studies, theology and moral science.

3 Likes

Giggity” – Glenn Quagmire

4 Likes

“If happiness was a sin I’d be going to Heaven” - @s8n on twitter.

4 Likes

“There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.” - Steven Wright

12 Likes

No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.

-Dr. House. Tv show: House M.D.

4 Likes

“All worlds begin in darkness and all so end, the heart is no different” Ansem Seeker Of Darkness

9 Likes

“Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is.”

9 Likes

The song is called “If you happy and you know it, clap your hands” ,not “If you happy and you know it question the validity of your feelings because entropy is around the corner to get you”

@A_Pariah 4/21/2019

9 Likes

“A witch ought never be frightened in the darkest forest because she should be sure in her soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was her.”

13 Likes

‘’ Even to kill Ten Thousand men is O.K if it furthers your ascension as in the long run only that matters and all notion of Killer and the killed, Good and Bad, Subject and Object, time and movement becomes meaningless like a mirage IN THAT STATE of BEING. ‘’

------Lord Krishna, Somewhere in Mahabharata.

4 Likes

‘’ One who is sick of being sick isn’t sick anymore ‘’ — Lao Tzu

2 Likes

You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
Pablo Picasso

The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car it’s the one who refuses to lose.
Dale Earnhardt

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
Rodin

Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
Bruce Lee

8 Likes

Didn’t he say that in the Bhagavadgita (which, I grant, is part of the Mahabharata)?

2 Likes