“Share A Quote” Thread

I enjoy Jung a good bit. Freud, too, if I’m honest.

3 Likes

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

4 Likes

So wake up and feel the ashes

3 Likes

Yeah philosophers are assholes. They’re the only assholes that asshole scientists fear.

6 Likes

But Why do they fear us?

1 Like

“Oddnan, you are by far the dumbest person I’ve ever came to know”

• my S.O., circa 2016
4 Likes

Because nothing impresses us.

1 Like

If you ever fall over in publick, pick yourself up and say:
"Sorry, it’s been a while since I inhabited a body."
And just walk away. :milky_way::earth_asia:

11 Likes

I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee
-Skyrim guards :heart:

8 Likes

@Micah, 2019

7 Likes

Slipped one–oops–but the move was subtle.
– Roc Marciano (“1000 Deaths”)

2 Likes

“Though battered and scarred, I march on through wars, storms, and strife. I march on.”

3 Likes

’ Teri kehke Lunga ’ Means ‘’ First I will whisper on your ear ’ And Here I come ’ and then will take your … ‘’
— By some Bihari.

1 Like

“You’re in a relationship because you need help, but that’s not necessarily why you should be in a relationship. And that’s skinny. It doesn’t have weight. Skinny love doesn’t have a chance because it’s not nourished.”

4 Likes

To my friends while we’re having dinner in a restaurant :

“Wait here, I will go to that hot girl over there and ask her to take her clothes off, she will look much better in her underwear. If her friends beat me up, you get the check.” - Very Drunk Me 20 Years ago

They dragged me out before I say anything to her. Passed out in the car.

7 Likes

“‘Humanity’ is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in a life without sacrifice. The pretty lie that is ‘equality’ is nonsense spouted by weaklings who cannot look upon the darkness. Nothing but an excuse to cover up life’s ugliness.”
-Gilgamesh, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Season 2, Episode 12.

7 Likes

“If shredding on an electric guitar is not satanic then I don’t know what is” - TheGreyGuy

4 Likes

A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. ~ Agatha Christie

10 Likes

“If a woman tells you she’s twenty and looks sixteen, she’s twelve. If she tells you she’s twenty-six and looks twenty-six, she’s damn near forty.” - Chris Rock

9 Likes

“There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss. But when it stared back at us, you blinked.”

• Batman, Crises on Two Earths
7 Likes