“Share A Quote” Thread

Black Magick is the process of self-transformation through an antinomian initiatory structure, Black meaning the hidden wisdom, power of darkness, dreams and staging the reality you wish and Magick being the process to ascend, become immortal in spirit.

Michael W. Ford,

5 Likes

God has given me a gift. Only one. I am the most complete fighter in the World. My whole life, I’ve trained. For what? I must prove I am worthy of something.

Yuri Boyka

4 Likes

Neolithic Shamanism;
Spirit Work in the Norse Tradition
Raven Kaldera, Galina Krasskova

3 Likes

“Finding yourself” is not really how it works. You aren’t a ten dollar bill in last winter’s coat pocket. You are also not lost. Your true self is right there, buried under cultural conditioning, other people’s opinions, and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a child and adult that became your beliefs about who you are. “Finding yourself” is actually returning to yourself. An unlearning, an excavation, a remembering who you were before the world got its hands on you.

9 Likes

this is like the goldmine of the mind,
love it great post
i will share some when i can

1 Like

“Death by violence, death by cold, death by starvation - these are the normal endings of the stately and beautiful creatures of the wilderness. The sentimentalists who prattle about the peaceful life of nature do not realise it’s utter mercilessness.”
~ ‘African Game Trails’ (1910), Theodore Roosevelt.

11 Likes

“The rules that govern human society are fundamentally not all that different than the one’s that govern ours and all of magick, only when a proper respect for all of them is reached shall the path to true mastery begin.”
~ Andromalius, Evocation. (2015)

“Hay saint fagcelot. Come over here and show everyone the Proper way to get this magick wand working!” (While grabbing his junk.)
~Belial, response to Andromalius same Evocation. (2015)

10 Likes

“Do what thou wilt” - Aliester Crowley

5 Likes

I sit with people who are dying. I’m one of those unusual types that enjoys being with someone when they’re dying because I know I am going to be in the presence of Truth. ~ Ram Dass

4 Likes

“I’ve learned that when you drink absolute straight, it burns…
Enough to give my chest hairs a perm”
– Method Man

3 Likes

“They said there were two fathers. One above, one below. They lied. There was only ever the devil. And when you look up from the bottom, it was just his reflection laughing back down at you. You aim to cheat the devil, you owe him at least an offering.” - James Delos / Westworld

5 Likes

‘’ They say there is only one Unconditional Love, that is the Unconditional love of a mother for her child. But the thing is even animals are willing to die for it’s children. Even spiders let her children eat herself showing highest kind of maternal love. Creatures which are at the lowest rung of ascension and evolution.
So IS love neither the End goal of evolution nor any higher Ideal ?, but merely a glue to keep things together and functioning in our world ???
What ever the answer is, it will only prove that The Ideal of TRUTH is and will always be Superior to it. ‘’
----------------- By ME.

3 Likes
A Vision of Lucifer (1922)
by Clark Ashton Smith

I saw a shape with human form and face,
If such should in apotheosis stand:
Deep in the shadows of a desolate land
His burning feet obtained colossal base,
And spheral on the lonely arc of space,
His head, a menace unto heavens unspanned,
Arose with towered eyes that might command
The sunless, blank horizon of that place.

And straight I knew him for the mystic one
That is the brother, born of human dream,
Of man rebellious at an unknown rod;
The mind’s ideal, and the spirit’s sun;
A column of clear tame, in lands extreme,
Set opposite the darkness that is God.

4 Likes

There is no greater power than the one that others do not believe you possess

12 Likes

Ha, that is freaky. I was about to post that quote.

4 Likes

:grinning: Strange. Glad you like it too

2 Likes

There is no good there is no evil
There is only power, and those too afraid to use it

3 Likes

And you, you scare people because you are whole all by yourself.

5 Likes

1 In teh beginz is teh meow, and teh meow sez “Oh hai Ceiling Cat” and teh meow iz teh Ceiling Cat.2 Teh meow an teh Ceiling Cat iz teh bests frenz in teh begins.

3 Him maeks alls teh cookies; no cookies iz maed wifout him.4 Him haz teh liefs, an becuz ov teh liefs teh doodz sez "Oh hay lite."5 Teh lite iz pwns teh darks, but teh darks iz liek “Wtf.”

-The Gospel of John, chapter 1 from the LOLCat Bible!

6 Likes

I love the Lolcat Bible. I helped translate it, only a few chapters in 1 or 2 Kings, I can’t remember. But, it was amazing.

3 Likes