“Share A Quote” Thread

People die when theyre killed

5 Likes

"Man? We are intrigued by man-when one goes against the other “To war!” they say. Truly you know war is a man-made construction, fighting for limited power. We ask you “What is the point?” If you were to unite, not under one nation but unite like the infernal empire, you would all be on the path to ascension.

Your kind must shed from religious dogmatic code, there is nothing wrong with reverence of our kind or of angels and other god spirits but fall ensnared to the control of what man has said they were, and you will be trapped.

Man has determined we are evil but never truly ask us the questions, fearing we would destroy them. Destroy them we do in the sense we destroy their philosophies, their dogmas"-King Paimon on mankind

8 Likes

“Above all remember this: that magic belongs as much to the heart as to the head and everything which is done, should be done from love or joy or righteous anger.

And if we honour this principle we shall discover that our magic is much greater than all the sum of all the spells that were ever taught. Then magic is to us as flight is to the birds, because then our magic comes from the dark and dreaming heart, just as the flight of a bird comes from the heart. And we will feel the same joy in performing that magic that the bird feels as it casts itself into the void and we will know that magic is part of what a man is, just as flight is part of what a bird is.”

• Susanna Clarke. “The Ladies of Grace Adieu.”

“If it happens, it’s part of the natural world, Ted. There’s nothing in the universe that isn’t natural. We say ‘supernatural,’ sure, but that’s not exactly what we mean. Think of it like light. There’s a visible spectrum that people can see. But there’s light at both ends of the spectrum that we can’t see naturally. That doesn’t mean the infrared and ultraviolet parts of the spectrum are unnatural. Humans are pretty stupid, Ted. We have a nasty tendency to assume our own limitations are somehow the limits of the universe. That’s one of the first prejudices sorcerers have to overcome.”
-T.A. Pratt, “Poison Sleep.”

"…So let’s for the moment accept the reality of psychic entities,” I say, “and that they are natural beings whose existence lies outside the scope of modern physics, not necessarily and forever outside the scope, because we can conceive, if only with difficulty, of a psychophysics that includes the phenomenology of consciousness and disembodied psyches. Like I said, physics has expanded to cover stuff like action at a distance, radio waves, radioactivity, quantum weirdness. The point is, there’s no supernatural. It is all part of the universe, although the universe is queerer than we suppose.”
-Michael Gruber. “Tropic of Night.”

“Wizardry does not live in the unwilling heart.” Not the kind of will that meant gritted teeth, resisting something else, like your own disbelief, that was trying to undermine you. Not “willpower”, but the will that was desire, the will so strong that it couldn’t be resisted by all the powers of normality…”
-Diane Duane. “Deep Wizardry"

“Then I learned that I could bend the world to my will, as a bow is bent for an arrow. I would have done that toil a thousand times to keep such power in my hands.”
― Madeline Miller, “Circe”

“That’s what both of us have to realize, that witchcraft is an immense science,” she said drowsily, …
“That it is alchemy and chemistry and brain science, and that those things collected make up magic, pure lovely magic. We haven’t lost our magic in the age of science. We have discovered a whole new bunch of secrets. We’re going to win.”
-Anne Rice, “Taltos.”

“Magic is just science we don’t understand yet.”
Christopher Moore, “Bite Me: A Love Story.”

3 Likes

“Those who mind dont matter, those who matter dont mind.”

7 Likes

“…How my dick taste?
Great, squished grapes, move at a swift pace.”

– Roc Marciano (‘I Shot the King’)

3 Likes

“I was thinking about a story from the Bible.”

Guard 1~Did I tell you to open your mouth?

Guard 2~Let him talk. Don’t mean nothin’.

“I’m not a religious man… but I’ve read bits and pieces over the years. Curiosity more than faith. But this one story… There was a man. He was traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho…When he was set upon by men of ill intent. They stripped the traveler of his clothes, they beat him, and they left him bleeding in the dirt. And a priest happened by…saw the traveler. But he moved to the other side of the road and continued on. And then a Levite, a religious functionary, he…came to the place, saw the dying traveler. But he too moved to the other side of the road, passed him by.”

“But then came a man from Samaria, a Samaritan, a good man. He saw the traveler bleeding in the road and he stopped to aid him without thinking of the circumstance or the difficulty it might bring him. The Samaritan tended to the traveler’s wounds, applying oil and wine. And he carried him to an inn, gave him all the money he had for the owner to take care of the traveler, as the Samaritan, he…continued on his journey. He did this simply because the traveler was his neighbor. He loved his city and all the people in it.”

“(sighs deeply sadly)…I always thought that I was the Samaritan in that story. It’s funny, isn’t it? How even the best of men can be…Deceived by their true nature.”

Guard 1~What the hell does that mean?

“It means that I’m not the Samaritan. That I’m not the priest, or the Levite. That I Am the ill intent…Who set upon the traveler on a road that he should not have been on.” ~ Wilson Fisk

6 Likes

“Look at these trees. Two rows of coconut trees. This the only way to live, man. If you can’t live like this, man–you know? You might as well jump in the nearest ocean. If you live in NY, that would be the Hudson; the dirty Hudson. You can have that shit.”
Haitian Jack

3 Likes

“Sleep is just a cousin of Death”

2 Likes

I will merely relate one which took place in your own country and which will show you that chastity is held in high honour even among wild and barbarous and cruel peoples. Once the Teutons who came from the remote shores of the German Ocean overran all parts of Gaul and it was only when they had cut to pieces several Roman armies that Marius at last defeated them in an encounter at Aquæ Sextiæ. By the conditions of the surrender three hundred of their married women were to be handed over to the Romans. When the Teuton matrons heard of this stipulation they first begged the consul that they might be set apart to minister in the temples of Ceres and Venus; and then when they failed to obtain their request and were removed by the lictors, they slew their little children and next morning were all found dead in each other’s arms having strangled themselves in the night.

Letter CXXIII. To Ageruchia
St. Jerome

3 Likes

“If wishes were fishes, we’d all cast nets.”
Dune

3 Likes

8 Likes

“There 's no Joy of Success,If you didn’t enjoyed the things happened In Between all the process,
It’s like having a Baby without even havin a Sex
Or Ejaculating without feeling any sensation in your tool You got the end product but didn’t enjoyed the process of gettin that”-Leon S. Gill

2 Likes

“Big Games need Big Systems and if you try to play Big Games on Small Systems it’s obvious you’re system will hang and the victory of game Depends upon the Player,
Big Game means Life Goal and System is Both Spiritual and Physical Body and Players are We”-Leon S.Gill

" If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
Abraham Lincoln

5 Likes

“Realization Is A Latecomer,It only Comes when everything is f*cked up,
So be Aware of every single second you spend of this Universe”-Leon S.Gill

1 Like

Man, Lincoln was insane.

3 Likes

“Greatest Education is seeing Masters at Work”-Michael Jackson

4 Likes

“When you look deeply into your anger, you will see that the person you call your enemy is also suffering. As soon as you see that, the capacity of accepting them and having compassion for them is there.”
-Thich Nnat Hanh

3 Likes

“Jumping out the Phantom like a motherfucking midget.” – Meek Mill (Pandemonium)

3 Likes

The Wolf lives in the dog
The God lives in the man

9 Likes