Shams Al Marif experiences

Has anyone here used this book? Would you like to share any of your experiences?

I bought it recently and I already had one.
I was being sad and I was contemplating about my life yesterday (first night that I got the book). I was thinking about how much I wanted to stop people from bullying me and using me when it suited them. I was feeling unloved. Then the book fell and opened on the page that it was about creating a talisman on how to be loved by everyone. I still haven’t even opened the book to read it and it already started giving me signs.

I went online to see if anyone from the occult (and not a popular religion) had shared any real experiences about the book but I didn’t find much. Only some people who were atheists saying that the book didn’t do anything for them and some others who were focusing on how to use the book.
Is there anyone here who has actively worked with it and had results and would like to share?

3 Likes

We have some posts on that but with different spellings…

@A_Pariah has been working with this kind of magick a lot

3 Likes

My copy of the book is written in arabic and its not my native language. So I am moving forward very slowly and there is a lot of context that is still lost in translation for my squirrel brain until I am more firm with knowing my way around the language :grin: So please don’t expect in depth knowledge from my side :chipmunk:

What I am practically using from the book the most are the names of Allah; I am still learning how to arrange the letters in squares for talismans (and considering the right planetary alignments, but to be straight honest: I am treating that aspect very neglectful for now. Just like the numeric values, haha) but there have been instances when that wasn’t even necessary to yield results. One name made me see an external force that has been attached to a friend without their consent; it was the same night I was performing zikr on that name and it repeated its effect on the matter after doing it again.

3 Likes

Do you mind if i PM you?

1 Like

You hesitated to answer but that’s not a bad thing, are you Turkish?

1 Like

@PriestessLayla sure, shoot away :slight_smile:

No, I’m sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your profile is hidden so you need to send me a message first.