Shamanic journeying vision of cow upper worlds

@Mulberry i tried to connect to the Upper World of a cow field in my village and three giants Mother Holle like figure above.

Quite impressive.

What kind of spirit could this be? Old Matreons ?

(Moved out as I think it’s worth it’s own topic.)

My feeling is this could be the overlighting Nature intelligence of cows. It happens often that they appear very large, though, I haven’t heard of them being multiples before.

I’m a fan of the work done at Findhorne, Perelandra by Michaele Small Wright, and, of this book, Nature Spirits & Elemental Beings by Marko Pogacnik which takes a very shamanic and different and personal approach to communicating with Fae, that also independently verifies what we see in the other works.

In this model, and mixing in my own opinion, animals can share a higher self, called a Deva in Markos’ work or an overlighting nature intelligence in the Perelandra work. It may be one being for a herd, or one for an entire variety such as with Perelandra’s Rose essences, or an entire species. They can be called things like “The King of Moles”.

I haven’t thought about whether animal species do much in the way of having ancestors, I’d have to meditate on that. :thinking:

1 Like