Sexual Experimentation & Spiritual Progression

I’m curious about trying to conjure an incubus or sexual spirit, and I’ve read in other threads that this experience can actually lead to spiritual and magickal development, so I’m very interested in proceeding. I’m mostly gay though, but I want to experiment with different kinds of relations. Are there spirits that can change form based on a person’s desires? Also, what does the spirit get out of a relationship such as this?

Edit: I also saw in other posts that some people have avoided potential sexual encounters with spirits that have part animal forms, such as a goat man etc. I’m different and would be interested in such encounters.

3 Likes

I’m in the process of getting myself several Incubi’s. I too am gay and I’m going into a polyamorous with 7 Incubi’s. There are 2 ways that I know of you can do the Letter of Intent to Lilith contact Succupedia he’s a member here and there is a ritual done by JD Temple go to the BALG website. From my research yes they can ad you in your ascension.

1 Like

This should help.

2 Likes

Why the specific number of “7 Incubi’s”? It can be a “handful” with just one, just because of the amount of energy these spirits can control and handle at their disposal. The more powerful they are, the more of an area they can use and control to their advantage. Be careful of what you wish for.

4 Likes

Makes sense to me. Would a single incubus be able to take on different forms to be able to have sex with me in different ways.

1 Like

If that specific incubus is highly advanced and powerful, yes. The “simplest” incubus, or succubus, can easily cover a room with their energies and affect several targets at once. That is, if the target are sensible enough to recognise the effect of the incubus.

1 Like

Seven is a high spiritual number and is also repeated throughout all scriptures. There are seven knots of ‘spellbinding’. The sevenfold principle. There are seven zones of earth and of heaven. The Tree of Life has seven branches and seven leaves upon those branches. It is the cycle of completeness. It is security, safety, rest, and peace. Seven is a reoccurring theme through most ritual practices.
As you can see the seven is a highly spiritual number.

As we discussed briefly it’s something I’ve always wanted. I’m going by my intuition. I’ve already set things into motion.

1 Like

Of course it is. But if you include yourself, you might break the potency of the number seven. Simple math makes 7(incubus) + 1(yourself) = 8(combined). If you want to be an active part of this, the optimal number is 6 + 1 = 7, rather than 7 + 1 = 8. Isn’t there a saying that “the Devil is in the detail”?

All numbers have a high spiritual potency. From “1” to every other number that comes after it. 3 is my lucky number. So potent, yet gentle, loving and powerful.

Then go for it! There’s no one stopping you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t considered that thanks.

2 Likes

Does the fact that I’m following:
Cthulhu
Tiamat
Taniniver
Samael
Lilith and
Baphomet
already change things?

1 Like

Change things, for what? By adding 6-7 incubi, including the deities you’re following? Only you would know any possible changes that could come from that. Of course, you could ask every single one of them about your plan of adding incubus entities in your life, by divination. I think none of them would object, unless you are a part of their greater plan. Ask them?

2 Likes

Could I ask you something in private, please? @succupedia

1 Like

Just a question out of (very kinky and perverted) curiosity - what (if any) limits are there on how an incubus/succubus can appear for the purposes of sex?

1 Like

Another question. Has anyone had experiences with demons taking semi-human or nonhuman forms?

1 Like

@thestrangescientist

Yes. I have, many times… Here’s a snippet from a post I made on another thread… A piece of my experience…:

That is one of many of my experiences…

Also, concerning forms, I’ve said this on another thread, but I will copy it here for simplicity…

When interacting with demons and spirits, using a “form” or visual reference to identify them is often unreliable. Essence however, seems to be the best way to identify a demon or spirit, at least for me. Even chaotic beings have a particular essence that can be picked up on to identify them. I primarily identify spirits with my instinct and inner knowing. Identifying their essence.

I don’t hold too much stock in a “form”, same with names. As a visual reference and a name are often quite limiting in expressing the entire spectrum of a demon or spirit.

If they so choose to reveal a “form”, it’s simply catering for the human mind and perception to comprehend. As such, “forms” vary based on who is perceiving them. Humans are commonly visual creatures.

Also, wanted to add: Let the spirit or demon be itself.

1 Like