Sex with Bilal, Asmodeus?

For those who took the time to reply: the dude got banned, and rightly so. All he did was spam other people’s threads with the same “I wanna have sex with spirits, who can teach me how to have sex, etc ect.” And even in this thread, all he focused on was that and it doesn’t seem he was interested in any advice or warning. Oh well, maybe he’ll find what he’s looking for. Not here, though…

8 Likes

Asmodeus as 2 dicks?? Huh…You learn something new everyday. I don’t know why but I’m totally getting some total recall(1990) flashbacks of that chick with 3 boobs-great movie by the way go check it out if you haven’t seen it The remake sucks stay away from that one!

2 Likes

I start whispering “Open your mind…open your mind…oooooopppeeeeeennnnn yyyyyyooooouuuuurrrrrr mmmmmiiiiinnnnndddddd” while trying to copy that odd drooling doll face lol

4 Likes

Yeah :confused: these beings are intelligent and have there own personalities and feelings…
It isn’t right to just see them as sexual beings not that I don’t totally understand the curiosity about it.
But you gotta start small and it’s important to know the spirits like you would another person.
Unless, they can connect with a spirit that alligns with wanting just sex but that will still require a steep learning curb

6 Likes

I’ve had sex with Belial through my dream, but looked and felt so real (he was sexually brutal, demanding, and rough) if I wasn’t in the astro plane I would have with no doubt be dead. And I’ve had a sexual experience with him through my meditation to. It was dark and I was in a forest and a thick fog covered the ground. As I made a bon fire and called out Belial and said his enn he appeared and walked from behind some trees. He was beautiful, a body like a boulder, black shoulder length hair, and skin like silk. At the time through my meditation I didnt have anything to offer him. I apologized and said I will give u my body as an offering do with as u sexually please.
He smiled and shoved me so hard against a tree that I almost went through it and began to kiss me roughly. Again I felt no pain during this.
2 black feathered wings sprouted from his back, they felt soft as silk.
He knew what I wanted, because afterthe meditation I went to a gas station to use the bathroom. And saw $31 on the ground. Of course I kept it. ( I was in a car with some friends during the meditation)

10 Likes

Holy shit, I just reread this

1 Like

What did u think??

sounds kinky, but I would never do this with Belial, hes more like a friend to me i think, desbite my bi tendencies lol

2 Likes

It was amazing. He is very intimidating though. His energy is very overwhelming and very strong.
He definitely fits the role as a king and one of the most powerful demons.

If u r interested friend request me on Facebook, Zelest Jones.

2 Likes

yes Belial is a badass lol

yeah maybe i will add you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am in love with Belial, Asmodeus and Lucifer.
But I have a very strong connection with Asmodeus.
Allot of people I talk to who are Satanist or Luciferian feel Asmodeus’s presence and energies near them.

2 Likes

Im close to Lucifer, i consider him a friend maybe (my soul does, maybe as a brother)

1 Like

Lucifer is more like a father figure to me. He knows whats is right and wrong.

2 Likes

he is to many, and a friend to many too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, sex magick is really one of the most powerful since the beginning of times.

1 Like

Oh wait… wrong vid. No mutants (disappointing as it coulda been awesome).

Ok here we go.

Hmmm might med to that first video…I’ll let you know in

Then maybe

2 Likes

I will admit I did enjoy it.

4 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: New member questions

My patron deity is amducias , since asmadeous his twin brother I remember having sex with them at the same time. Okay it was kinda crazy.

asmedous is wild

you had sex with Asmodeus?