New member questions

Hello Zelest,

I have a question that is totally unrelated to this forum topic, but I’m not able to PM you just yet as I’m a newbie! I wanted to specifically ask you this question, I hope that is okay.

So I’ve recently joined because I was interested in connecting and communicating with spiritual energies. I won’t lie and say that the sexual portions have interested me, because that’s what initially brought me to this website, but this isn’t why I’m here (nor is my current focus).

I’ve read a LOT of posts for beginners, but I have one currently remaining question. One of my friends interacted with two demons without doing any evocation spells or meditation. She pulled up a picture of the specific demons’ sigil and slipped it under her pillow and went to sleep. I would like to contact Lucifer as my first interaction, but I’m not sure if sleeping with his sigil under my pillow is the best way to contact him.

As a beginner, can I do the same thing without saying any evocation spells? What would be your advice on this?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome @Lizbear It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

When I first became a Luciferian I did no spells or any invocation or evocation they came to me. But my dad was an Indian and very spiritual.

I would say draw his sigil on a paper and sleep with it under your pillow, or meditate to him.
All I did was call out to him and talk to him, he dose listen. He knows more about u than u know yourself.

There is a Lucifer enn on YouTube. Look it up and use it. Listen to it and try to repeat it yourself. Here is an invocation prayer to Lucifer.

1 Like

Thank you Zelest! I’ve heard that Lucifer knows all and sees all, it’s amazing to think I can connect with a being like that!

I don’t know if I’m at all that connected to my spirits, my mom is very spiritual and I would say that I have LITTLE skill in this. I know the advice comes in many forms (i.e., dreams, thoughts, sensations), but what would I expect to feel/hear/see/sense if this is a success?

Thank You!

1 Like

When I see or sense Lucifer, I feel happiness, welcoming, warmth, kindness, and love.
I love and enjoy being in the presence of Lucifer. I never want to leave him and Spiritually and through faith I never will.

1 Like

No, he doesn’t. Only if you want to make this your new religion.

Maybe nothing.
Nobody can tell you. It is not happiness and love for everyone.

2 Likes

Hello!

Okay, I’ll keep that in mind! I have two more questions haha: Does it matter what day I decide to contact him? And how do I store/protect his sigil if I choose to draw it? (versus finding it online on my phone and slipping my phone under my pillow)

Thank You!

No.

I actually keep them in a folder.

2 Likes

Get some index cards, or better yet some cardstock (Walmart or hobby lobby). They’ll be sturdier than paper.

Honestly, I’ve kept sigils in my wallet when I’ve been more actively trying to connect with an entity (and then put them in the pillowcase at night [on the bottom side of the pillow], you can also thumbtack them to the wall above your head/bed), then burn them later when the time comes and I’m done.

Nowadays I store them inside my altar or put them in a journal/book [grimoire] when I’m not actively using them.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your responses!

I’m glad you told me about using an index card instead, I’ll do that!
I’m sorry to fill this post with a topic that’s not related, but I don’t have the ability to PM someone yet :confounded: I apologize everyone.

I have three more questions:

1. Does it matter what hour I choose to connect with him? I know the day doesn’t matter.
  2. I’ve read that it would help to write what you want to discuss with Lucifer, is it okay to do that and slip that under my pillow as well as his sigil?
  3. I read that some people may fall ill if they use Lucifer’s sigil for protection without his consent. I’m not necessarily using his sigil for protection, just to communicate with him, so am I safe to draw his sigil?

Thank you!!

1 Like

Honestly, it really doesn’t.
At least it’s not something I incorporate to my practice.

That would be a petition spell. You could probably put it under your pillow. I certainly don’t see why not.

Nothing I’ve ever heard of. I call bullshit on that one. If for some reason you do feel a bit I’ll it’s probably because you’re not used to the energy.

First handful of times I deliberately called on an entity with demonic enns it had my stomach churning from the heavy energy I was feeling.

You’re fine. Just drawing it won’t necessarily do anything unless you focus on it until its open.

1 Like

Why was your comment flagged?

Next time make your own thread in the first place then. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve made this its own topic, and now you know how to do that as well. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I apologize for any chaos and disorganization I’ve created :confounded: :pray:t5: