Serpentine 🐍 Artworkings

Freedom Fiend:

Obsessed in dormance off the image of the advesary, granting a liberation unknown and obscure to the mundane nature of modern Man in ignorance.

Wondering if the ignorance is the freedom or the polar oposite after eating its bittersweet fruits granted in the shadows of ego and desolution.

Once in overindulgence and once in penance and chastity it has been done the feasts of spirit, flesh and soul.

Over satiated the devil lays still to die and leave his shell behind.

Just to see he has been all this time the same , only without shakles and in an different light to be.

:skull_and_crossbones:

One day i walked on a road where the sun is ahead. Wondering who will be my Master. Than i turned around and looked upon the ground, and i found him.

1 Like

After reading your whole artwork journal, I must say WOW, truly amazing brother, keep going on your path, we are with you, it doesn’t from which path i/we belong, but we are with you always.

Infernal Blessings!

1 Like

I really needed that right now Scarlar… I truly apreciate you and anyone who is observing my workings… it means a lot to me!

Ife been reaching for long time now what should i do with my spare time and i felt lost and empty these last periods about my path in life. I do know Black magic, spirituality will be and still is my big reason why i life and want to continue to life and become Masterfull. But my conduit by wich i project majesty and my genius i whas for a long time now unsure and depresst about bc it is a very long topic i had on my heard and head.

And now bc of you and aynone who has apreciated my thinks what ive done, it makes clear to me where my strenght lies and where i will bloom and bring value to me and my fellow brethren in the magical arts and if it is willed so for particular individual parts of humanity.

Truly thank you!

1 Like

Don’t be, anytime.
If you have something in your head any burden/baggage just go and shoot it here we are here with you listening to you and sharing our thoughts and ideas with you, maybe someone’s advice, or suggestion works for you, who knows…
Share your pain here we are here to share with your pain, that’s one way you’ll minimize it.
You are a pretty good practitioner and I respect you and admired you alot. I wish you to succeed in your journey, in your path, no matter which path.
After all our dream, and our motto is common, “The establishment of Infernal Empire on Earth”.
We are individuals but our true power lies in unity together we can achieve the dream of an Infernal Empire on earth, rest who knows…

Be Blessed

1 Like

You are right scarlar we have this vision as the black magicians of Demon magic and of such we want to establish this empire and im ready willing and able to do that in my capacitys that i have.

Maybe some pain i have i should express sometimes. But some of it can only be transformed and understood on your own.

I will take it into my account to do that more.

1 Like

Use your pain to harness yourself use this energy to strengthen yourself, strengthen your magic, but that doesn’t mean all the burdens take upon you, keep your life balanced both mundane, spiritual otherwise it’ll hurt you in the long run, you are a good one, and you understand the importance of balancing, keep you life balance brother

1 Like

Ill do my best.

But i never make false promises to anyone.

I only work and being persistent for the thinks i want in my life.even though it would mean on times i am in a snail speed.

At least im moving further. Thats how im thinking than to coming nowhere.

1 Like

It’s completely fine from which pace you are moving at least you are progressing in your ascent, that is a great achievement.
Keep going but with balance remember…

Be Blessed!

1 Like

USERFRIENDLY

The Pained litle Thorn

So longve its been my feet hanging above the cliff of amolation. Gazing deep into its dark nothingness.Behind my bare back , heavy dusts seems to be whirling. Oh the dusty fogs just blasing besides my ears.It seems my head is as hollow as its been since that day i shook its hands, just to pull me into the mystery yet still unknown to my core being. Now i feel a gnarly hand creeping its weight upon my innocent shoulder. Forcing me to see its eyes.The eyes of the Advesary.Centurys been since ive looked down into the amolatig black cliff, instead i locked eyes unto the advesary. So longve its been ,that my eyes are now that of itself. Looking to go elsewhere .Hanging has been fallen into futility…

FORGE(D)T

“A stary night, out of the sight.The plight of the old gods and Demons hovering above our bodys screaming.“Do as we told, and yee shalt be the new of the old”. Sovi let a cold breath pass into the void of the Abyss, and i plunged me into this starry ice mass of tar like darkness,becoming A-new.”

Original Scrypt.

1 Like

THE WAY OF DAIMON

This is originally my idea behind my current evidisionment of my life and its progressing path as a muse for these photo-storys.

1.DECISION

Before the gnashing teeths of the dragon .Before the rivers of the moon.Before the time of rust. There is a man between the tides off all lights. Knowing all the roads and ways where he cant stay. Based on it, he wanders array the roads where his soul shines the most. Knowing himself the true way there i no more reason to ponder or wonder and staying still while his soul allready knows its true will…

2. 1Ec🍎cE1

As Man seems to undoe his blindfolds in deep isolation and contemplation he unravels a shiny beauty in sight.

His eyes initiated unto life itself and Lo that he whas the three trunk reaching for its branches.

Rooted in his Kingdom established in Foundation it begethed all his splendour.

Oh how Victoryously he led his way unto his inner strenght. Trough the folly strugle in his heart he grew Mercy for the fools at the begining gateways walk. In his understanding he brew whisdom.

And for his whisdom in his off old age , he had been crowned King.

But Lo he sees now on his branch hanging a Apple in wich whas pregnating Knowledge beyond his bounds. Tempting him to bite and fall free.

So he Isolates and contemplates again , for he hears now dark whispers in his minds ears…guiding him into dispair.

Will he bear its next fruits?
He shall Dare!

Dear Album Magister Magus Me at De!

3.TA13OO

As Man takes the bite in his knowledge, a coruption of Darkness sprouted into his essence.

Opening his gate unto the roots of his being.

The gate of Hell.

Where we shall only Pass by embracing death, and the primal darkness of the soul.

Falling free now .
Dispair has become futile, only the athavistic embrace can safe himself now.

So shall it be.

Internally.

4.•SIN°CERE○

As he broke his vowes that have been put upon by himself, alike his past blindfolds.

And bitten the fruit sprouted from his forbidden essences ,nourished by the runing oily styx beneath his roots. All the black earths bloody rivers soaked above into his fruit of Knowledge.

Now his light became the prima materia a primordial darkness.

A power aroses from his death. Fallen but completely seeing his unveiled dark soul.

As a haunting shadow his human remains had been put to sleep into the shells. The Soul arouse and reigned forever, free in Hell.

Now true Salvation has been attained.

I am free now

I am free

I am me now

That will ever be

Eternity.
:love_you_gesture::heart_on_fire::zap:

:skull_and_crossbones:LUX:hole:3G3:bat:ANGUIS:zap::latin_cross:

1 Like

:red_circle: SPLIT :sparkling_heart: THER :white_circle:

.Teilon on Instagram: ". ○○○EL PACINO LA MUERTE AMORE○○○ + SIGILWORK +Outtakes for strenghtening anybodys Channel,getting posessed and Mediumship capabilitys in the ways of Demonic,Angelic and Darkness and the Shadows. Enjoy zombiemode! Tristan.L.Frantar Lux Anguis #Lamuerteamore #elpacino #zombiemode #splitther #magic #blackmagic #whitemaguc #kabbalah #initiation #unititiated #sigil #sigilwork #tristanlfrantar #luxanguis #Art #Photoshop #digitalart #horror #dark #occultism #zombie #demonic #angelic #shadow #darkness #mediumship #channeling #posession #"

On my Instagram

○○○EL PACINO LA MUERTE AMORE○○○

• SIGILWORK
    +Outtakes

for strenghtening anybodys Channel,getting posessed and Mediumship capabilitys in the ways of Demonic,Angelic and Darkness and the Shadows.

Enjoy zombiemode!

Tristan.L.Frantar
Lux Anguis

:man_zombie:Threads of Romance :wilted_flower:

:white_square_button: PLASTIC :radio_button: BRAIN :black_square_button:

Finally
:ok_hand::alien::weary::man_dancing::fire:

Only think(s) on my mind

:fire: Never :eye: ever :snake:

Transitioning Alien