Serious Ouja board question

Cleansing and saying Goodbye are two different things.

The cleansing as used in occult terms is like washing the energetic “dirt”, or stray energy off an object, in this case a board game, BEFORE using it. You only do this once. It’s for all and any energy nothing specific.

Saying Goodbye is something you do at the end of every session, it’s equivalent to the giving the “License to Depart” in ceremonial summoning magick. Its addressed specifically to the entities summoned through the board for that session.

If you fear that the entity will not be banished, then it probably won’t be, because the entire operation here relies completely on your skill and confidence as a magickian. In this case I would advise against using such tools until you can control them.

They certainly do. It helps to learn first what those rules are as they’re probably not what you believe if you are coming from media not occult learning. Your intro says you have zero occult experience or reading under your belt, so you may have heard a lot of popular ideas influenced by layman in Abrahamic traditions that simply aren’t true or evidenced by real experience, and have no nuance or intelligence in them. The rituals are designed the way they are for reasons. I absolute agree it’s not for people who don’t have a strong worldview with which to use the tools, or just “don’t know what they’re doing”, that old chestnut.

These that lie, and yes that’s true they definitely do, are called “Lesser Entities” or Parasites, or impostors around these parts. Getting through to a real higher being is like chalk and cheese, and not all that easy. We have hundreds if not thousands of threads of people talking about identifying the difference, getting rid of the timewasters and verifying contact with useful entities. We have tutorials for free for this written my members based on real life experience getting it to work.

This forum is a gold mine to learn exactly how this works from the experience of other students in the same position, coming from zero knowledge to trying and failing to success.

Now, there’s lots of magcik you can do that don’t involve entities, but since you’re in this thread I guess that interests you, so I would suggest putting everything you think you know to one side at first, and relearning what actual occultists practice and why before muddying those waters with hollywood nonsense like “not much you can do to stay out of harms way”. There’s quite a lot you can do. This forum is all about that.

Why not check out the entire success thread of people who were not at all in harms way working with entities and are thanking them for their help.

This Thing That We Do:

2 Likes

Sorry. Your right that I don’t have real experience so Who am I to talk? & I agree Hollywood movies about Excorsism & other related things are just a bunch of B.S. & not at all like real life, but tend to be over done & glamorized :+1:t2:

1 Like

I haven’t heard of this before!

I haven’t heard of this deck! I have a few - slowly learning with the original to learn the colors / signs / numerology etc that all plays into it! It’s fascinating. So this is a tarot deck? I keep coming up with oracle cards when I do a google search! Thanks :slight_smile: