Serious Ouja board question

:slightly_smiling_face:

giphy%20(1)

Apart from all the Movies and Stuff… i always wanted to get a Ouja board is it True that you have to Cleanse the board to remove negative energies even if you buy a new one? I saw it online its better if you actually cleanse the bad energies because we dont know what the previous owner has done with it.

Since im new to this path i do not have any knowledge in using one, but im interested
I tried searching online for answers but there seems to be no fixed answer so im seeking advice and help from the experts in this forum

And please do tell how to use one :grin:

2 Likes

You cleanse it to remove the energy of those who it has come across, those who have touched it prior to you and the environments it has come across. You do this with practically anything you buy online tbh.

5 Likes

I changed the title (although funny) so people might be able to better assist.

But it seems common sense that cleansing would be a good idea for a new board :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im sorry my question should be how to do the cleansing process :slight_smile:

Nah mate, nothing to apologize for, you’d be surprised at how many don’t cleanse the occult tools they buy prior to usage.

4 Likes

haha thats fine :slight_smile: i have never used one sorry for asking silly questions but is there a proper way to use one? Not like in the movies right :joy:

thanks
I will be buying one soon :slight_smile:

I’ll be buying one at some point but I plan to reprogram mine a bit lol.

1 Like

You’re fine, I was just making sure people saw it, I’m sure a lot would have just skipped over because of the title lol

1 Like

Knowing the “ideas” of a contemporary Italian magician, recently I supposed he used (when he did seances) to invoke the 4 elements, until I’ve read something confirming that. So, nothing mandatory but this individual applies (and maybe elaborated some) magical rules to mediumship (thus including ouja), such as beginning with that elemental calling, the choice of incense, use of colored light, the type of table etc.

1 Like

You are going to need a second pair of hands most likely. Not many people can use a board by themselves reliably. And the board does matter. You can get the Standard Hasbro board and get decent results. That’s sort of the benchmark.

Gimmicky boards will give gimmicky results. I have a Stranger Things Ouija board i bought on a whim, and it’s been nothing but a pain. Conversely, a well crafted hand made board will always give the best results.

3 Likes

Pfft. Oh yeah, that makes total sense. Been doing that forever! (rushes to go grab alllllllllll of the things in my office)

Me:

Did that once. Those things are so cheap anymore.

I’ve had my best results with a handmade board. If I make it with intention I feel like I can connect better.

Handmade boards are like having a good phone and a great cellular network. Haha

THOUGH my success with purchased boards could be because of my cleansing of these boards (or really, lack thereof). Hahaha

2 Likes

I made one with a piece of cardboard and used my blood to write all the letters. Was way too scary. Not doing that again. Ended up throwing it away. It’s hard to “write” your own board! I didn’t use a planchette though. I used a string with a small weight on the end to make a pendulum.

Didn’t like being touched on the back of the neck and so I stopped. Also had interesting results with my home made pendulum. Put it in a glass and asked for letters, words, and questions. When it would ring the glass, I knew it was confirming the letter, word, or question.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone :+1:

If you get a copy of Aleister Crowley and the Ouija Board by J. Edward Cornelious, he walks you through the process in great detail. I highly suggest you read this book before you try anything spirit board related.

If you dont mind me asking, what specifically are you trying to accomplish with a spirit board? Perhaps theres an easier, more trustworthy, modailty you could implement.

Oh the cleansing process? I personally would place the ouija board on a neutralization ring for a few seconds. Its a sacred geometry tool that negates non-beneficial energies from people, food, water, areas & things. You could also burn some palo santo wood or frankincense, and hold the board in the smoke for a minute. Do you have a pendulum? You could dowse your ouija board afterward to see if the clearing worked, or if you have to keep going/try something new.

1 Like

Shop around when you get your board. Theres some really cool options by a company named Fiendies. I got a small one that looks like this. Its just for two people…

3 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. That was me too!!! :crazy_face:

This design & the symbols looks like one I tried to make/ draw myself awhile back

I’m just afraid that if we try to cleanse a Ouija or try to make it somehow “ safe” to use by saying goodbye to the spirits & saying you must do this or that they will just be there secretly laughing at you, mockingly, because demons don’t exactly play by the rules & aren’t gonna obey what Lower entities like humans tell them & not much you can do to stay out of harms way :disappointed: