Sell soul for successful career?

I was wondering if it’s true some people really, sell their soul, make pacts with demons to have a successful career or to be famous?Did this work for you? And if yes what demons helped you?
Im not really asking for a famous or CEO like thing I just wanna be a little richer than average and afford the things I’ve always wanted. But I don’t want an average job. I want something like people who see me will be like damn this is a rich person. I wanna be like a business person. A boss. Manager etc.
P. S I tried Bune before and after a day i got a job offer but was a factory job.
Im so sorry Bune I couldn’t accept it, is not really my thing but thank you so much🙏 you tried to help me make money Bune! Should i specify to the demon more what type of job I desire?
I feel bad when they send me an average job and i can’t take it because i don’t like the physical labor, im more into mental labor( sorry hope im not offending anyone)
Thank youuu​:hugs::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

No. You can’t sell your soul.

If celebrities really did use magic, it’s more likely that they used spells and/or petitioned spirits to make it happen. But a lot of the time, they’re successful because they worked their asses off, or they just happened to know the right people.

3 Likes

My position is you can’t sell what you don’t own.

You can make agreements and pacts with other spirits, in the sense that you are also a spirit, but typically, it’s a “till death do us part” situation at most. Agreements made at the spirit level don’t have to be honoured when human, they’re optional.

Yes, for this kind of thing: building a successful career and opening up opportunities, I work with Ant’harratu from the Book of Azazel by E.A. Koetting. Empire building is what it’s called in that book, but what that looks like is directed by your heart.

It does help to know what you want though. Wishy washy intention makes for wishy washy results.

Lucifuge Rofocale is also a good go-to for this one.

2 Likes