What do you think I shou do for such desire

I want to have contact with entities that can assist me on my life journey, And also develop powers for protection and to command other results, for the good desires of my life as a rapper.

1 Like

For this, an example is working with Azazel and particularly his Nether Lord Ant’harratu from E.A. Koetting’s book, The Book of Azazel.

The book describes how Ant’harratu will work with you for all areas of your life to help bring you the opportunities to build not just a good life, but your own personal empire, developed and wealthy in every aspect. And he never stops, never fades and never gives up working to get you to be your best at everything.

8 Likes

just with the shapeshifting that hes talked about.

The Rite of Transfiguration

Oh ok. I worked with Azazel and Ant’harratu from the older work “The Book of Azazel”.

What his video is talking about, is from a later work, “The Compendium of Azazel”.

I have both, and looking it up, the Rite of Transfiguration is basically using visualisation to manifest your desire.
You look in the mirror, and visualise strongly what you want to look like, repeatedly, and this has a knock on effect of both transforming you but also making you want to perform the activities in your life to support that transformation, as you take on the mantle and lifestyle of someone with that physique.

In EA’s case, that meant getting up at 5am, doing a meditation to dominate his day, and going to the gym. He also does glamour spells to change his eyes to blue or purple from light brown, which is a bit different.

The OP talks about life work, which is what I’m more familiar with working with Ant’harratu over.

5 Likes