Lucifuge rofocale any thing bad happen?

Has any one had a a bad experiment working with Lucifuge rofocale?
and has he help you in the money department?

2 Likes

I’ve only just started working with him in the last two days, and I’m really enjoying it. Love his energy.
That void aspect and doing void meditations with him bring me a profound peace and calm that remind me who I am.

Don’t know about money, I imagine he knows someone that can help that he’ll engage for you if needed.

3 Likes

thanks
i read he was the lord of excess
i wanted to know what that meant before trying to work with him and if there are any down sides.

1 Like

Yes, the Grand Grimoire says Lucifer gave him power over “all worldly riches and treasures”. He is skilled in wealth acquisition, and interpersonal politics.

I’m influenced by the book Awakening Lucifer by Asenath Mason. In which she analyses the name and grimoires, and concludes Lucifige acts as a kind of lens: “He guides the light where it needs to go, and assists with the proper hue. In essence, it tells us the way to unlock riches and wealth is through the proper manipulation of light/energy.”

My connection is more of the other side of him, as living darkness, the Lord of the Night, the opposite side of Lucifer who can help me gaze into the void, and the setting of the evening star vs Lucifer’s rising. He’s a complex being and can do far more, but these are some of his main strengths.

→ Moving to the Money category. I answered in general and it appears this wasn’t meant to be a general question.

9 Likes

I did work recently whit him nothing yet

He is easily angered, and negotiate to take years of your life in exchange for his help. Act wisely since he is one hell of a powerful demon.

2 Likes