Seeking a lateral move from armchair magi to magi

Having given more thought into this, I guess what I do want, is removal of any obstacle or any oppression of any kind, whether it be poverty or financial or being trapped in any way - complete freedom to be who I want or what I want. With no harm to my family and friends.

2 Likes

Fuego thatā€™s a little broad. You need to define what this freedom is to you and break it down into bitesized workable magickal operations with the spirits.

For example this year in January I made an 8 point goal list for the year for Prince Orobas to help me manifest. Weā€™re currently at 6/8 finished.

I took the time to break it into distinct pieces instead of just a word like freedom.

The power that putting into words and goals is amazing. Something massive becomes manageable.

You need to give it more thought bud.

9 Likes

I agree, I guess what I just defined is a super road opener.

1 Like

Maybe you could try breaking that goal down into smaller steps. Things might proceed alot faster that way.

4 Likes

Okay, so, money.

Money can be tricky for people like us. I say us because it seems we have this in common, you and me, specifically.

Iā€™ll try to explain the issue the best I can. I donā€™t know your background, but I was raised quite poor. So ā€œmoney is very hard to come byā€ is something Iā€™ve ingrained in my brain, due to the simple lack of it during my formative years.

I think a switch in this mentality is required to proceed. So I invite you to look at the greater scope. Take a few minutes to think about this, really think about this, to the exclusion of any other thought. Think about how much wealth there is. Not how much you currently have, but how much does exist. And then think about all business. Wall Street and their billion dollar deals, yes, but also the small store in the other block. How much money changes hands on a daily basis?

Now, with all that information letā€™s ask a question: it is really rare? Money is abundant. Quite a lot. Insanely, actually. Simple truth is, there arenā€™t many things is common and universal as money.

Try to sink into that mindset and then focus and moving some of it towards you. Even a small amount is a success and from any small success larger successes can be build upon.

8 Likes

The issue is, I work in food service right now because they are the only ones hiring me and not playing games with me.

I started in food service after chores and a paper route. After high school and a few years of college, because I taught myself how to use a commodore 64 or a Magnavox oddessey to reprogram games so I could win.

Cut to the chase, worked in IT for a few decades, despite the H1B attempts to squeeze me out of the market several times.

In 2013 I was living the life I wanted at a basic level, and then doors slammed me in my face.
So, I nearly committed suicide because I canā€™t take this crap any longer. Iā€™m still a suicide risk. I am not playing any games with my life.

Answers would help.

You know what, maybe talking to Vassago or Seere would help

1 Like

But yes, certainly all advice is and has been helpful.

I hope it truly helps other armchair Mages out their too.

I have three tealights, and Baals sigil in the middle.

I havenā€™t done anything simply because of time.

Did some reading of Demons of Magic and some journaling. No work done yet due to sleep and work. Next day off is Monday and Tuesday.

1 Like

I agree. Yall are willing to be so helpful and I must say itā€™s beautiful. Itā€™s great to see a community like this.

2 Likes

@ReyCuervo People donā€™t usually think of that, but itā€™s a great mental exercise. Just as this rain has blessed our heads today, today we were blessed with money. Even though I am drenched, head to foot, look how small it is within the downpour around us.

Also, I know you are more experienced, I just like to be long-winded for the readers. LHD is a bit of a tricky grimoire. The biggest initial challenge for me was coming to trust Lucifer. The demonā€™s power was quickly apparent to me, but the magick is often like planting seeds. It takes time to cultivate the skills and ways of being that the magick offers, and while it is unfolding you must allow Lucifer the chance to demonstrate to you the power of the magick, and allow the Kings and Dukes to reveal greater depths of their powers in time.

@Nightside A super road opener is a great way to start. Thatā€™s what Wealth Magick was for me when it comes to money. The goal breaking down stuff is good, but if you do a master ritual to get that long-term end goal, you can begin the process of manifestation. In fact, I highly recommend doing this so you save yourself from getting in your own way and shooting yourself in the foot.

Itā€™s like telling magick, ā€œThis is what I want, more than anything in this world.ā€ Do you know how many times Iā€™ve had dates not go anywhere, despite my magick, because after a bit of time passed, it was clear they would have swayed me away from the path? They would have put me in chains, not given me freedom.

Magick will give you the power to achieve what it is you want. The biggest obstacle is your willingness to accept the changes that magick will want to make. These changes will all be in-line with the desire you have given to magick and the demons. When you sense that change is really actually happening in your real life, it can be startling.

At risk of sounding cliche, this is where we are. Will you put it all on the altar of freedom?

3 Likes

Jesus. You think you know who you are and what you want or need, and itā€™s the nastiest joke to make a Libra do such.

I truly donā€™t know what I want. I know my situation, and yes, money is as plentiful as paper or copper, but do I truly know what I want?

I still say a super road opener, or at least someone who can break any and all obstacles, bindings, curses and spells against me. And to destroy the caster so itā€™s just one less asshole I have to worry about.
Can anyone vouch for the name Agiliarept? Who is it and what is their office?

There is also a need for a stronger will, without being aggressive, and for greater self confidence, without being overly confident or prideful.
This might be a manageable goal, and King Asmodeus may fit the bill.

Iā€™ve skimmed through the book Demons of Magic, and really like it.
Now Iā€™m rereading up through ritual one, and seeing what exactly I have to do, and what I will need.
Iā€™ve already copied to the best my eye could see, as a few letters seemed duplicates, but have copied the cipher alphabet and getting down to how to construct a sentence.

Last night I gazed through the DoM method and the color sigil of Baal. A Baal sigil between tealights on my dresser, and looking at it, I felt a presence, so I called to him, stated my situation and request, and thanked King Baal and gave license to depart.

Conjured Agares in invocation while looking at his seal and asked for aid in clairvoyance and clairaudience. Thanked and gave license to depart. Noticed an otherwise silent fruit fly fly near me, and then my hearing went up a notch.

2 Likes

Day off. Making the most of this day with DoM.
Got a call from a friend, to resume work on his VPS, and the internet radio stations we will setup. He also has a friend who is a Finance and Investing pro.
Perhaps itā€™s already working :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just realized what I was doing before and during the invocations to Bael and Agares were sense use. I am really digging this, and am working to do Ritual One today.

2 Likes

Been reading Demons of Magic and taking notes, re-reading up through Preparing for Ritual.
Will have all details necessary to contact Bune and Agares, Bune for money, and Agares for help with clairvoyance and clairaudience. Was going to go with Bael for numerical order sake, but Bune may be a better choice.
Therefore, per the books teachings, Bune or someone more associated with money and cash or opportunities.
I may still evoke Bael, but for help getting a business venture going successfully.

1 Like

May not get to it tonight, still want to make sure I know what Iā€™m doing, still reading. Taking a break.
Unlike some journals, I wish I could take you all on a fictional vacation, but unfortunately I dabble in real life, so if itā€™s boring, what can I say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay. Bune it is for tomorrow. Bael after Bune. Agares after Bael. Vassago after Agares.
Bune: Unexpected Financial help to get above bills within two months.
Bael: Hide upcoming or current projects from others eyes and ears, hide system from hackers.
Agares: Develop and Increase clairvoyance and clairaudience.
Vassago: Catch me up on everything that was hidden from me (May also use Bael simultaneously).

Hi @Verdo,

I just bought 72 Angels of Magic and will buy Demons of Magic as well.
Id like to thank you for loaning me DoM. Money is tight right now for me,
but I just got paid from my new job, so I can spend 20 bucks or so.

If you would like me to loan you a book, let me know.

4 Likes

Hey man thats great to hear! Hope it all helps you out :+1: I believe my copy of the book will stay with you until the 2 weeks are up, then it will come back to me automatically, unless there is something on your end that you can do to send it back sooner. If not, its no biggy, as I donā€™t really need the book atm.

EDIT: ah nvm, looks like its back in my kindle library already :wink:

3 Likes

I also bought a few other titles, but sticking with DoM for the two weeks. Already have a handful lined up and have been practicing the ritual, and trying to use all senses with each phrase.

1 Like