Seeking a lateral move from armchair magi to magi

It’s gonna be a minute. I have to contact their customer service to reset my account details before I can check the book out. Working on it.

@ReyCuervo I have a few thoughts. One, it could just be that the magick doesn’t fully resonate with you at this time. I think if you want to really get the most out of it, at least for a time it should be the only magick you use. I have yet to encounter a situation that the magick couldn’t address.

The Pathworkings do also grow more vivid and immersive as you practice them, but I started getting results right away. The magick isn’t as heavy or in your face as other demonic methods like Goetia can sometimes be. Lucifer is the Demon King of Air, and although all four elements are involved in this magick, it does have a very “air” feeling to it overall. Many of the powers are subtle and grow in strength over time as you continue to connect with the demons. Do not underestimate the powers aimed at you, your personality, and how you act and are perceived in the world by others. Developing these powers will solve many potential problems before they can arise.

The Pathworkings also offer a way to experience demonic contact in a way that is as direct as evocation. As you become familiar with these paths, and if you are able to bring your focus and attention completely into what you are doing without allowing yourself to doze off or be distracted by passing thoughts, then you will come to experience yourself as being there, in that place, with the demon undeniably present with you by your side, perhaps appearing in a visible form, while you maintain an awareness of your surroundings.

It is only hinted at in the book, but I believe that this magick becomes much more powerful when you feed it with your emotions, both negative and then positive. This should become apparent as the demons become more present and active in your life.

@Nightside All you need is the book that you choose. Circles, Godnames, sigils, anything that is needed will be in the book. The ebooks are like $10 or less usually if you can print or draw the sigils yourself, or you can work straight from the book. Summon a money demon after you buy and read the book.

Spend some time reading through the powers available to you. Contemplate. Do not contemplate how the magick might work, only how you would like it to change things in your life. Bring your focus down to the mundane, where the demons thrive.

Rarely is any change of great significance achieved by a single quick ritual, but I have seen these demons do stunning things. Practical magick works best when it becomes a natural part of your process of living, being, making decisions and guiding the unfolding of your life. Understand that everything that happens flows on from your magickal actions.

Reality is in constant flux, shifting and changing. A demon will introduce a new change, and push reality in a certain direction. After this movement, there is a new situation, a situation which can be influenced by magick. Understand this and you will see how you can move from where you are now to wherever it is that you want to be. If this causes you difficulty, the demons will show you what I mean through your direct experience. Heavenly visions are cool and all, but there is something remarkable about a mundane experience that you know was orchestrated by demons.

4 Likes

I know, I know, I’m quite familiar with visionary magick. Is just this one book I didn’t manage to make work. I used for two weeks straight more than a year ago and nothing came to pass.

Thanks for the advice.

Yup, but this works with the method itself, not the spirits in particular.

2 Likes

Appreciate it @shinri

So do all of these E books mentioned here come in audio versions by any chance?

I don’t think so, as they contain proprietary seals that are required to perform the magick, so an audio description wouldn’t really work.

The only book mentioned that could possibly work as an audio would be Lucifer and the Hidden Demons as no seals are required for that one.

1 Like

I had a feeling that you would say something like that. Sadly My eyes are crap and while I can see well enough to see sigils and such reading text is a bitch and a half.

1 Like

If i may suggest, try to buy spirit from some reputable conjurer in your area, this spirit must have spiritual guide like aspect/properties, and could provide protection from ill spirit or intentions, maybe like phoenix or courtwind angel. And then build the ground up by practice basic energy manipulation, meditation. Also you could try fasting, fasting could help clear your mind and energy flow. And then the must important things to do is to just let it flow, dont mind it too hard.

1 Like

Starting with Demons of Magic, and getting it so far. Liking it so far too.

2 Likes

Fuego Demons of magick is a great book of magick. I think you should try it as soon as possible. True I don’t agree with the Shem angel approach but that doesn’t mean it’s not a good system.

Practice, practice practice

2 Likes

Yep, just got Demons of Magic loaned to me and reading it now.

1 Like

Fuego everyone me, @shinri @Verdo @Veil and many others are telling you it works. Don’t overcomplicate this. Copy the seals by machine you intend to use and then get started right away.

Do yourself a favor and forget about golden dawn related stuff now. If you apply yourself to this in a year you’ll look back and laugh.

7 Likes

Yeah. My goal is to correct my finances and get a better job in an office setting with better pay and an easy background and drug test.
Basically, a miracle. Drowning out more qualified competition would be a plus.

2 Likes

Paimon, Bune, Dantalion?

1 Like

if it helps it took me four years to find a system of magick that worked for me

2 Likes

Those would be good demons to work with for that purpose.

As you are doing the rituals, let them guide you to the actions you can take to get what you want. This is as easy as pretending you never did any magick and acting on your intentions like you would normally. The demons will respond.

2 Likes

Bune - cash money

Orobas - Promote your job applications to get you a good job.

Paimon - make others subject to your demands

5 Likes

Change your perspective here. That’s not a miracle, it happens to people all over the world daily, multiple times a day.

Even going by “Littlewood’s law”, which defines a miracle as an an event with a one in a million chance of likelihood to occur, the average person can statistically expect about one miracle per month, every month, for their entire lifespan.

I understand it can be difficult to break out of a defeatist mindset but try and go in to magic with the fantastical expectations of a little child who still plays make-believe. Don’t set yourself up for failure before you even begin.

6 Likes

I was pondering this, coincidentally, of asking for a lump sum of cash money in a safe and legal way by date nnnnnnnn.
As opposed to my detailed want.
It makes it more a need versus a want

1 Like

I’ve found that magick works better (and usually faster) with no deadline.

6 Likes