Seeking a lateral move from armchair magi to magi

Its funny, I do have that book as well. I will delve into it after I finish Demons of Magic and a few others left on hold.

Runes, yes, I want to get wood chips for making a runes set. Still going to do that and make a wand or two and all that jazz. I like woodworking, so maybe I should do it myself.

Thanks all for the advice and help to push me out of the armchair. One evocation down from DoM, 71 more to go. Actually, technically, 215 left.

Found 12 demons for Finances/Investment/Gifts
Now searching for demons for Clairs as my next evocation.

16 with Clairs found.

Worked from 12-8 tonight, actually out 15 min early. Went to the bus stop, and asked a guy if he smoked, he and I engaged in conversation, to find out his little brother died. He was barely holding it together. Said a prayer for him on the way back home. Still depressed about it. I shouldn’t be, but he was really kind and generous, and just wrapped up into meth and shoplifting.

Anyway, back to DoM to go over ritual one since mine wasn’t a complete success.
The lottery tickets didn’t work either.

Been thinking of how to deal with the issue of smoke setting off the fire detectors:

1. Traditional incense smoke – oil diffuser, though it may set them off, as steam in the apartment does this. My smoking pot in my room has not set them off, so perhaps mine doesn’t work, though the hallway one is right outside my bedroom door.

2. Burning the petition – write it much smaller on a much smaller piece of paper. My smoking pot in my room has not set them off, so perhaps mine doesn’t work, though the hallway one is right outside my bedroom door. Could also write it on colored tissue paper, as that burns easier than notebook paper. Even better if I can get my hands on some, flash paper.

3. Dressed candles – no issues.

Okay, so now with an idea or two on how to get past the smoke thing, I had an idea …
If it is insurmountable to come up with 5000.00 in two months, I can either prorate the amount, which would be much less work for Duchess Bune or whomever, OR do a completely separate working - reputation, character and dignity.
With that in my toolbox, perhaps I can break out of this rut and get on with life again.

Perhaps I will do both.

Oh, @Norski — I will use Demons of Magic as a grimoire like you suggested in your post:

27 Demons for Character, Reputation, and Dignities:
Top ten:
Prince Orobas
Forneus
Ronove
Naberius
Aim
Ipos
Gusoin
King Paimon
Barbatos
Gamigin

The rest of the team:
Dantalion
King Belial
Seer
Cimeries
Valac
Orias
Ose
Camio
Haagenti
Bifrons
Malphus
Halphus
Phenix
Stoles
Marchosias
Berith
Marax

Invoked King Paimon after opening sigil for help with character, reputation and dignities.

Invoked Lucifer for help, and help in shuffling and interpretation of tarot as I’m a tad rusty.

The Magician acting thru the Page of Cups upon the Ten of Swords.
Mercury acting thru the ruling signs of the Page of Cups (earth of water, perhaps enochian sub tablet); upon Malkuth of Yetzirah (Lord of Ruin).
The Shems: Dambayah, Mental
The Goets: King Paimon, Vine.

After drawn, thanked Lucifer amid a group of honking geese flying over my area.

As I was researching whom I wish to evoke, I heard a bird making a frog ribbit type sound. Odd.
Tarot draw (still sticking to DoM but pull my evocations from the draw)
Venus (Astarte/Astaroth):: Knight of Swords (ORO IBAH AOZPI) → King Asmodai, King Belial

My planned evocations (Ritual 1):
Astaroth/Astarte: Practical Solutions to Complex Problems
Duke Bune: Cash Money
Prince Orobas: Promotions/Raises
Vassago: Clairs/Psychic Ability
Furcas - Clairs/Psychic Ability
King Asmodai: Develop Personal Abilities to Rockstar Level
King Belial: Power/Dignity

So, obviously the first step is getting the foot in the door so to speak, and developing good communication with my client.

Work with Prince Furcas and Prince Vassago to obtain psychic communication skills quickly.
Work with Duke Bune to get cash money in my pocket quickly.
Work with Prince Orobas to get promotions and raises quickly.
King Astaroth - Obtain Practical quick solutions to my complex problems.
King Asmodai - Obtain and Develop personal skills to expert/rockstar levels.
King Belial - Help land me the career of my dreams, to attain within that career power and dignity.

Going with Ritual One for these, to get good at petition levels. My previous evocations were petitions said aloud after using enns, candles and incense to evoke spirits with their sigil.
Then after Im good with Petition level, move to Connective level (partial evocation).

Woohooo! Success! This job could be a gateway to something better. Stay in this position for a couple years, then update your resume/linkdin, then do some more magick to open up better possibilities. Also don’t forget to to put some money away for investments and crypto. You want to open up as many avenues to wealth as possible. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

What was I thinking – Ive ignored Bael. Baal is the occupier of AArabZaraq, or the Venus area of the Qlippot. Will evoke Astarte as well, but adding King Baal to todays evocation list.
So eight of them I invoke and evoke today. Nine if we include the Enochian king of the Air tablet. Would have no idea what enchain call to make to contact the Enochian Air king, but perhaps for future workings.

Added Prince Valac for immediate cash money as the ninth.

1 Like

Did cycle of adorations beginning with midnight clockwise to evening, and Lord of the Universe evening and morning.
Will do a LRP in a bit.
Still working through Demons of Magic and Angels of Power to know all of their powers, so it can be strategically used in reconstructing my life.
Still only doing the workings and methods out of Demons of Magic (The first two invocations).

And … making a fresh batch of petitions, will do the rites daily, even without the actual Ritual One-Three, in order to be comfortable enough with it over a week where it should be memorized and natural by that time.
The money thing is coming along, a family member and the county will be helping me out, and have helped me out, and Im back at my job where I with decent tips could get a decent check every period. However, due to the schizophrenia, it could become a move of guardianship over finances, which may also help.
However, still grinding with aspirations.

1 Like

Re-reading the 159 replies, to see where I can steer this back to a point to help New Magicians and Armchair Magicians and LARP’ers to do the work and see it pay off quickly.

I guess the first point I see is:

“make time for meditation or ritual”

This I would think for myself is to not only make time, but make it the same day and hour every day. The only time it is difficult is folks like myself, with rotating schedules. The only other thing I could think of is consistently do the work all day on your days off.

Yes, started mapping out what I think a logical progression should be, I see eleven at the moment, will be doing one petition either tonight or Thursday, Thursday most likely. I work the rest of the week other than these two days. At the very least, I will get the petitions done tonight for at least the money issues.
Which seem to be changing for the better – old job back, the other job still wants to interview me, getting occasional gifts to get me through the week or two weeks. Not an overnight makeover, but things are moving from different angles.

Tarot I still do daily.
I do the Major, Court and Minor meditations, and note the demons and angels assigned to the minor to evoke for the day, or be next in line for petitions.
I do the TCR typically before or after work, and at least one spread.
I record the results as often as I remember in my journal or online.

On working only through Demons of Magic now, I am still doing a purification rite, and a statement or assertion of will and an invocation to the higher.
I will do the initial rites daily, just to memorize them.

One petition to Duke/Duchess Bune has already been done.
The next in sequence are (?) Valac and Prince Orobas.
Perhaps I should also memorize all their titles.

1 Like

Yep, planning to work with Furcas, Vassago and Agares among others.

1 Like

I’d recommend you address them during the working by thier title first.

Prince Orobas has made clear to me on several occasions he IS a PRINCE of the Goetia…

🤷

2 Likes

You know, that was another thought train of mine yesterday, on what the feudal title structure is, and what they typically entailed, adding to that their lists of powers.

1 Like