Seeing 666 and 111

What am i being told why am i seeing these two numbers so often.

2 Likes

I recently found that the LCD of the Gematria for Lucifer was 111.666 unless I’m off, but I added every letter of his name in Hebrew. Would be interesting to compare that to a spelling in 777, then look at those values as logarithms or frequencies, and what it takes to create that log or freq in magical application.

4 Likes

I’ve been seeing 111 222 and 333. Any thoughts on this brother?

2 Likes

Lately, when I check the time it’s
11:11, 2:22, 3:33, and etc.

2 Likes

S a t a n

i s

c o m i n g

4 Likes

Everyday I see some form of 666, 616, or 66. I look at my phone 66%, look at gps: 6.6 miles to destination, mile marker 66, my taxes for my property this year was $666.64, purchase goods at store: $6.66 or $6.16. 6th street, next to a high school which happens to have a mascot: blue devils.

There are many more as this has been following me everyday for a good two years now. I don’t actively look for these numbers, it just happens. It’s interesting though…

(Edit: and just realized I’m post #6…)

7 Likes

Maybe this is a universal way of representing Daemonic presences active in our life?

7 Likes

Signs from an unseen intelligence

4 Likes

Come on people. We all feel the increase in certain currents’ power. There is undeniably something big finally going to break through. I just hope its soon and not with the patience of the infinite. Lol.

5 Likes

I’m seeing spirits manifesting in significantly more "real forms"
Like if they have an actual body on the physical plane as of late.

5 Likes

D a d d y s

c o m i n g

h o m e

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

^first tiem I used that shit on this forum, nice

On a more serious note,

Unless you know gematria, I’d forget about it when seeing the numbers. Why? The spirits will use numbers that you would normally associate with them. Though subtle, they’ll still try to make themselves known to you.

So if you don’t know much about 666, my semi-jokingly comment is valid. In other words,

S a t a n

i s

c u m i n g.

5 Likes

Oh I missed this. Can you give me some examples of this?

2 Likes

111 for me

2 Likes

Just look up their meanings.

2 Likes

I did but I know there is more to it.
I mean some of these websites out right say 666 or 616 has nothing to do with Daemons I mean come on…?

4 Likes

Waking up late at night to see Azazel staring And i’m not even able to tell the diffrence between him and some guy in a halloween costume it’s so real.

6 Likes

Hmm, interesting.

2 Likes

Hate to he a spoiler, but according to Greek interlinear New Testament notes, 618 would be the correct number of the beast, not 666.

3 Likes

Thought it was 616 I was off by 2 numbers… Damn lol
Either way spirits will use numbers like 666 to Convey a meaning even if it dosen’t dirrectly mean its correct numerolgical meaning

5 Likes