Second suicide thread

Hey, any advice would be welcome I also have strong suicidal thoughts, even spirituality cant help me since spirits are tormenting me and I’ve lost everything dear to me, even my dreams are lost, and mental hospital threatens me, i’ve been there 12 times against my will, i am not mad just been agressive, i dont believe demons are beneficial in these cases neither any spirit because i try to work with them but to no avail, spirits torture me, i have almost no friends, never experienced love though i wanted it so much etc etc.

What do you think is there any reason for me to live? I dont wanna commit suicide but that how it’s gonna end because im taken by negativity. I feel my life is lost and worthless and i can do nthing about it. I dont fear going to hell after the act, in fact i think i would be happy after death

in general: i dont want do to this, but i have such a shitty situation that it remains the best option

There are unlimited reasons for you to live because the life is unlimited. Now what you should do is to to find your passion and invest in it, something from which you’ll benefit on the long run.

As long as you are alive, there is hope and chance to make things better. Opportunity comes to those who take action. You have to be active if you want change in life. Passive waiting game do nothing. you can wait all day and nothing changes. Ending one’s life give you no chance to experience life. Whatever you experience is part of soul growth lesson. your a strong person. if you went through all the shitty stuff you said, then you can go through more and make things better. As with healing any disease/illness. Often it gets worse before it gets better.One have to be open to better things in order for it to come. And to be ready to receive, you have to be working on yourself . Just like a job, you can’t do the job unless you have certain skills. In order for good to come to life, you have to get rid of some bs thoughts that repel good in life. The energy you can create will attract that energy into your life. Which is by way of your thought process.

If you don’t care for your life. Then care for the beautiful future partner that will come into your life next yr or yr after. Work on yourself to prepare for that person. IF you go now, that person will miss the wonderful you. Will you deprive that person that is waiting for you in the near future? Not good to make the person lose the love of their life, YOU!! =o)

2 Likes

Meaning. That’s what you should search for in this world. Make your life have a meaning.

You can change anything in your life, dude. Anything.

If demons don’t help, I’m gonna summon the Peterson:

Watch it, I really like this video.

7 Likes

Listen, ive gone through times in the past i was suicidal. I tried a few times, i came close to succeeding but they didnt work. The human body tries hard to stay alive. And its not for nothing. I have a spirit husband that died by suicide and he regretted it and he saved me from doing it to myself. When i was suicidal i never saw an ounce of good in this world. I wanted to go to the spirit world so bad. But i started getting support from a friend and my spirit husband and slowly i eased out of things. I had a time i self harmed too and im out of that now. I sometimes get urges for the harm but i make them go away. In order to cope with death i began working more on necromancy and believe it or not it helped too.

Im happy i never died, because no matter what, theres always a reason for you to be here. You chose to incarnate and for a reason, and you should fufill that. I can tell you we’re all here for you man.

3 Likes

Trust me when I say this. You will be missed gravely! NO ONE should commit suicide. I have been in your shoes before, I personally have had two attempts on my life that I can’t even remember. Suicidal tendencies plague my family like a curse. I have lost 3 of my family members to suicide. I don’t want to experience it again. You have so much to live for and so much to move forward to. I believe in you, and don’t think I’m just saying this. I fucking believe in you!!! You need to believe in your self! This is hard for me to say but I think suicide is the most selfish thing that any one can do. You are taking away something that your family and friends love dearly and for personal relief of pain and worries. Dude I’m literally crying right now for you. I don’t know what you are personally going through. But I don’t want someone else to lose their life to suicide. It pains me so much and my heart aches when ever some becomes suicidal. They don’t deserve the pain. I hope you will find happiness, I know it’s out there.

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva would like to step in this thread ASAP, according to how the forum (and all the internet) works.

I understand you, man. Or at least I think I do. Since you know you want to live, then the only thing I can tell you is to try to get a working project and take it one day at the time. Any time a human been starts a project puts something between them and death, so that should help.

Construct something with good. Or start an instagram to post the coolest landscapes you can find. There are million of things you can do.

And we’re always here to support you.

5 Likes

At the moment I am critically ill and believe me it’s only when you are really on the brink of losing everything that you realize how lucky you were before hand. Don’t take the little things for granted. It’s the simplistic little things that can bring you the most joy in this world. Accept yourself as you are and present that self unabashedly to the world. Find your passions as said above.

3 Likes

Wow, so many posts in just 30 mins, I’ll guess I’ll start begging for attention too to get more posts.

Hey,

Then care for the beautiful future partner that will come into your life next yr or yr after.

she should have arrived ten years ago. now im 27, im too old for this

All, thanks for responses. I know I have to deal with it alone esssentially. but I cant say it really helped, im oblivious to these motivational speeches. but i appreciate your effort. im not begging for attention im testing whether such method will help me

Im just writing this to survive the next day, next hour

I’m 41 and mine has to arrive too. Yes I had relationships, but not the right one. And won’t give up. Please fight man. I can help you with a letter of intend or a NAP healing ritual with Angels if you want. Then you meditate every evening on a certain ritual and work on a goal and live towards healing… Just PM me if that is something you would like

3 Likes

Here is the info @Lady_Eva posts… Make use of it (click on it) when you need it:

2 Likes

I’m 27 too, you saying I’m old?

Don’t give up on life when you’re that young…anything can happen.

4 Likes

First off mother fluffer, 27 is four years younger than me. That aint too old for shit.
And second I’m fucking pissed at your last response. You have a bunch of people here offering you not only great advice, but open arms and help for you and your pain. Shit @anon10524665 summoned one of the best men on the damn planet for self help. And @anon37593562 gave some solid advice and offered solutions. And @Dean_Gullberry_Dd shared some very personal experiences that pained him deeply all just to help you. And you respond with the most millennial of millennial responses I have ever heard!!! Wtf man? Come on. You have a lot that can get better. You have to want it more than anything else though. Depression is the lowest vibration and can drown you in self victim mode if you just give up and give in. And. The only reason You’re oblivious to their motivation is because you are choosing to be right now. You would rather sit in self pity than struggle to get better. You would rather be lazy and allow the world and everyone else to make a choice for you than to get off your ass and listen to the advice given.
You know what? You are refusing to see your own value and good because you are afraid of it. You are afraid of the great potential you are and can be with some fucking effort. Grow the hell up, learn to Forgive and love yourself. And realise you are so worthy of love and being loved. But no one else can until you learn to do it first.

4 Likes

Its better to stay single trust me

7 Likes

Your opinion will change when you will find your scarlet woman trust me.

1 Like

Then go and write for your life.

2 Likes

Not sure why so many people put so much value in being in a relationship as the be all and end all of happiness. As someone who has been in great relationships and terrible ones…neither will stop you from being depressed and if you expect that from a partner that could be one of your problems. I know I’d run a mile if someone expected that my presence alone was going to be the factor to fix their depression. Would I want to help, yeah sure. But that’s way too much pressure to put on anyone and it wouldn’t work anyway. It’s just an idealistic excuse to not fix yourself.

5 Likes