Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Sure.

How can I fully trust myself?

Do you know why you donā€™t trust yourself? Every problem has a root so if you want to trust yourself then you have to go to the root of the problem and solve it. Shadow work might be handy.

Also, one solution. Start working with internal forces and less with external forces. That will aid in building trust. But you still need to do whatever work is required to find out the ā€œwhyā€ of the problem.

1 Like

Was that a pure scan or did you put in your own advice as well?

Scan:
I see your avatar bouncing around on his paws.

Paraphrased Message:

Cartoons show you the true reality, because everything is fiction, convention.

Then I get an image of you. It seems like you are trying to figure out the nature of reality and are puzzling over it.

I get another message, that reality is just an is. As in, there is no right or wrong about it in terms of reality being a certain way. I get the notion that reality doesnā€™t really have an idea about what is ultimately true as in the ā€œtrueā€ reality.

1 Like

ā€œpureā€ scan? It was a scan, it was just worded weird. Also I saw some really large snake-like dragon during it. Felt like I was paraphrasing him. He seemed like a philosophical type of entity, very old and wise. Answering questions with more questions to try and provoke some thinking. I donā€™t know who he was though.

1 Like

By pure scan, I meant just the scan. I couldnā€™t tell if it was just you talking or if it all came from the scan. Thanks though, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Scanning is me getting information of course I have to talkā€¦Iā€™m not being possessed by an entity or something. Itā€™s just me scanning, getting what comes to me then relaying that information to you. When I scanned, questions came and the other stuff I mentioned.

1 Like

No, I mean did you just give me your own advice or was it advice that came from the scan iitself.

2 Likes

The advice was from the scan itself, I had my own but I left that out. I only used what I got from the scan.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

trade scan? anyone

2 Likes

Scan trade? Interested in a scan of my soul and any entities around me. Prefer more in-depth.

1 Like

I guess Iā€™m anyone

1 Like

While scanning you, I saw this king, red and silver decorated in roses. It felt alone and stoic. Energy wise I would say white and iridescent came to mind. I also got images of talons, so maybe you got some associations with birds/bird spirits.

1 Like

trade?

1 Like

I donā€™t think I could give you the detail you want from a scan, like messages from spirits and or the universe. If your fine with the basics I can give it a go

1 Like

So I tried scanning you anyway. I got a red fiery energy from you, and a sense of angst and maybe sadness. I also saw a beach and a sunrise, not sure if that means anything too you, end of scan.

1 Like

Btw, did Odin or Yggdrasil turn up anything?

1 Like

I saw a black jaguar, untamed, furious eyes guarding a door at some huge white room without windows.

2 Likes

Your scan is interesting. I think there is significance to Odin, Yggdrasil, and trees, but I havenā€™t fully explored it yet.

Hereā€™s your scan:
I see at at a desk in the middle of darkness working on something. The environment is kind of cosmic. I see a portal open up between you where the circle is made of gold. You drop into a gold environment and go to sleep. A demon, Belial, I think prods you trying to awaken.

I then close out and see a golden symbol that I donā€™t know the meaning of.

2 Likes

Your scan is also interesting. Question, was the symbol kinda like a square with an x in it?