Scanning Thread: Resurrection

No, more like a trident with a hole with a circle in the middle. It kind of flares out.

1 Like

Interesting, still kinda sounds similar to what Iā€™m thinking about, not exactly the same but similar enough (left out a few details. You probs channeled it better than me

Scan trade?

Sure, could you scan for a message from an entity who specifically said to me that to him, the All and all of what it is is a speck of sand on its shore? I donā€™t have a name, but that should do.

Scan trade?

please scan my seal
@Gwydion22

please scan my seal

@Mind_Seeker20

anyone want to do a scan for a scan?

Just letting everyone know that I am still relatively new at this, but am willing to give it a try for a scan in return.

1 Like

Iā€™m up for a scan trade, if anyone is interested.

Heres your scan.

Getting a strong feeling of autumn .

Im getting a feeling you might be self deprecating. This might be a weakness as its telling you subconscious you are less than.

Getting a feeling youā€™ve been picked on in life and you need to heal this.

Your aura gives of a purple colour. I suppose this is due to your work with Lilith. She can help heal you.

Seeing tropical waves. Getting the feeling this a healthy solar plexus. You can also feel joy easily. This is a strength.

Due to all of this I get tge feeling you might have some Bi-polar tendencies. This probably relates to the moon cycles. Learn to work with them.

No need to scan back.

1 Like

Wanna trade?

I am.

I would like a scan. Does anybody want to trade?

Me.

I see you surrounded by siren-like creatures. You all swim in water (reminds me of amniotic fluid - there is a certain nourishing quality to it).
They look at me guarded and when I get closer they have a lot of black color like warpaint smeared over their face and sharp teeth, monstrous vibe.
They radiate Mercury and trickster energy.
So into the blue- greenish sea water this black color drops from above and it the shape of a male is forming. I am gettingā€¦ the vibe is angelic but serious and warlike.
Could be Samael or someone with his energy. The protective sirens are like part of your spiritual makeup, or they could be ancestors. I donā€™t feel they are always easy to deal with though.
Sometimes they could tell you there is danger when there is no danger; they can also be downright bullies but usually they arenā€™t. They can be a little too protective, it could be hindering you. :thinking: ā€¦ blocking your throat chakra and communication.

The Angel wants to join, get through to you, but cant. Or you feel threatened by a male figure. Everytime he wants to adress you the water flows into his mouth and shuts him up. Heā€™s like the guy that tries to hit on a group of girls and they all laugh at him.
I see the sirens swim away. They take you with them.
Maybe you or them just donā€™t want to deal with that angel guy right now. I follow you lol, so I can continue the scan.

Now, where do you take me. I see a vampiric being. Coming closer and merging into your energy field. I also see gold. Gold and violet. The heart chakra is dark violet. Itā€™s interesting. Usually ā€¦I see it more greenish. Itā€™s a very primal energy; the violet. I can even hear some tribal drums. Maybe you are transforming modulating your chakras or otherwise doing soul travel and exploring your desires. I see a loooong ass corridor now, so I donā€™t know if you are actually dealing with long ass tunnel in real life (or qliphotic tunnel?). And a tower. A very high building. A corporation? Somehow I associate Saturn with it now. You have some important life lessons and decisions in front of you. Thatā€™s all I am getting.

1 Like

can i have a scan please

Thanks a lot, your scanning ability is impressive. I can interpret most of it. That with the heart chakra is fascinating cause my aura is dark violet.

Lets start with the scan of you

At first i saw a dragons maw, wide open coming right at me. The dragon swallowed me whole. It was red and black. After that i saw it flying a half circle and a princess rode it. She looked like a fairytale princess in a pink dress. She jumped off the dragon, glided slowly down like a fairy. She also had a wand in her hand. She dissapeared and i saw a thrown battle axe flying.

The dragon feels like a powerful energy you are working with or on. Maybe draconic? It seems to me that the swallowing or eradicating symbolizes somewhat like you destroying negative or hindering parts in your life or yourself.

I hope you are satisfied, i am quite new to this and all these visions and informations are still somewhat overwhelming.

1 Like

This is cool , I donā€™t know exactly how it would relate. :thinking: but I like axes. :axe: ā€¦ maybe I should get one.
For the dragon part: not sure, but I do like dragons aswellā€¦ I do feel a bit destructive currently. Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah I saw it was very much everywhere. I couldnā€™t even see the other chakras, All drained in dark violet. Your aura. It was a dominant energy/color. :slight_smile: ā€¦ I donā€™t remember where the gold was. I donā€™t think it was from you, but somebody giving you golden type of energy.

1 Like

The vampiric being is a lamia. Thats what i am beyond this shell of flesh. The long tunnel with saturn means the long and hard way ahead. And the gold is the recognition i hope to earn.

How much experience or practice do you have with scanning? Cause as i have said before, this is impressive

1 Like

Not much til now. But I like giving scans. Thanks. My main practice is actually divination w tarot etcā€¦

Lamias; I never heard of that. Wait , let me google.

ā€žMythology in coastal areas includes itsaslamiak, a variety of lamiak who live in the sea and have fish-like tails, similar to a [mermaid](Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaā€¦ā€œ

Yeah; thatā€™s it. The sirens that I saw; The vampiric shade may be aswell. I just didnā€™t know there is a name for them. I donā€™t believe they were bound to the fluid I saw them/ you in. They definitely looked a lot like these lamia creatures. I was intrigued by their wicked energy.
I didnā€™t saw you as a person. I only saw them, but I knew you were inside the swarm, so to speak.