Scanning Thread: Resurrection

I scanned you, stared at your PFP, this is my first time!
I saw a castle, thunder, the color red, green, blue.
Are you connected to nature like a LOT? As that’s the feeling I’m getting.
Also do you like the color yellow? I saw strings and pins on a plate maybe for a spell?
Hope I picked up on a couple things! I also get the sense of royal or someone from royalty.

I’d like too!

Do you work with deities? Lucifer came up to me…. Have you ever worked with lilth? Nyx? Someone with dark energy that’s very powerful more on the feminine side.
Also, are you close with your ancestors? Or anything similar because I heard the word ancestor. No clue, this is my 2nd time scanning hoping that I was right :heart:. Also I got 3 main colors black for protected, purple for wisdom and intelligence. & blue, which to me is a very calm relaxing color so maybe you’re a very calm and grounded type person?

I’d like too

1 Like

I do work with Lucifer, Lilith, and Nyx. Well done on the scan! Black color belongs to a guide who has been protecting me. I am indeed a very calm and grounded person.
When scanning you I see a black and red shield protecting you, stepping beyond it, I see Hades. If you dont work with him perhaps consider it?
I keep getting unseelie as well.
You feel like earth, strong, unyielding, and stubborn. When you want something, you will not stop till you get it.
Work with the element of fire, thank you for the scan. Keep it up your doing good.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! I don’t work with hades currently so, I’ll look into it! & the earth comment makes a lot of sense I am very very committed to my goals!
Take care! :sparkling_heart:

Could I get a scan? Thanks in advance.

Hey can I get a scan?Thanks

Wondering if somebody might want to give me a scan?

I have something specific in mind I’d like to see if someone can pick up on…

Will reciprocate as I can

Scan trade?

1 Like

I’ll be down to do a trade with you it been a while for me so it might be the best scan but i can always redo of a scan

1 Like

Sure, would you mind going first? Just a general scan.

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20 I can always redo a scan if your not happy with. but from scanning you this was i saw/hear i saw a dines frost area the sky itself was inserting to say the last i saw a sun but the sky area the was all most like creaks in the sky it hard to explain in words but will like white/black i then saw what look like to be you wearing a black and purple rob the main color being black. i kept hearing that even thou you have been going thought some rough time that you will pull thought and become mush stronger. again if you don’t feel that a accurate scan i will redo it

1 Like

Your Scan:

When scanning you I see a forest with wolves running through the trees. I see you running with these wolves in search of prey (prey being symbolic for something). I am brought to a clearing in the forest to which is circular shaped. In the middle of the circle I see a standing torch. Throughout the entire scan I get the sense of a “greater” energy or presence throughout the entire scene. It surrounds the forest, and of whose energy can be found within the wolves I saw you running with earlier. They embody this energy. Reading the energy itself, I get the name Hecate. And see a crescent moon. I get the sense that she is around you and involved with you in some way. Working from behind the scene, more specifically.

1 Like

awesome thank you for the scan i think i need to work with hecate

1 Like

Scan trade?

@Mind_Seeker20 i can redo your scan if you like if you feel that it was not a good scan.

1 Like

It was a good scan, no worries! I was just making a general statement on saying I’m available for a scan trade.

Can someone scan me? What kind of energy/entities people feel surrounding me?

Scan trade?