Scanning Thread: Resurrection

I’d be interested in a soul form/true self trade? (Not higher self, just what type of soul I have)

How in-depth do you want the trade, if I know beforehand then that’ll help me deliver your scan better.

1 Like

Detailed enough not extra but good stuff.

I will also try and pick up as much as possible from you .on your profile is your recent picture?

1 Like

It’s recent, but not within like the last week. I took that photo probably a couple weeks ago. However it is of me. I’m sure my soul hasn’t changed within the last month :thinking:

Would you mind going first? Since I traded last time, and will help me know how in-depth you want based on what you give.

1 Like

Alright cool

1 Like

Alright upon scanning your energy body things seem cool.steady flow.I felt some sort of blockage on a leg (I might be wrong).I am pulled to your heart chakra then down below to your root chakra.
Through the root I am evoked into forest like place .It’s a weird place kind of like animated and the place seems alive.I hear water rush and crickets chirping sky is clear stars present.something slender moves fast in the shadows.I call for a presence and get yanked to another location(not your normal woods kind of place lol)

In front of me is a humanoid creature .It looks sticky but not disgusting .She seems like a mother(do you have spiritual babies?)again some beings(nature beings try to interrupt seems like they are protecting you)

Anyway the creature the sends a tentacle into my zeal chakra and transmits what seems like "yellow energy " into me.it’s very ecstatic and warm.I have to mention its eyes also caught my attention .looked almost lizard like
I am then inside a cave .again this yellow substance dripping from the walls and starry cosmic energy in there.

I am not saying you are a starters but definitely not total human.most humans have angelic forms and I sense a lack of this like from the go.

You could ask someone to Rescan you or scan your chakras which have like a thin silver lining from up down

You core gave me a queen bee kind of vibes.

If someone overlooked they would just pick that you are only earth spirit related but that is what I got

You are not “demonic” either but you have had interactions with infernal beings I presume

This is definitely accurate, the forest part.

I might have had spiritual children. I suspect so based on a experience I had, but I wasn’t sure if it was symbolic or literal. So you doing very well so far.

Lizard like? Not Draconian or reptilian? I know some infernals can have the lizard like eyes - but as you’ve said I’m not demonic.

Your right, not human - but not starseed. Your definitely on track with the nature spirits :wink:

I have had interactions with infernals. Your Scan seems quite accurate so far. Wasn’t able to see how you described my soul as being which is why I asked for clarification but everything else was on point.

Also I sense vampiric abilities your skin shifts from pale white to red.shows transformation or maybe a skill that you have

1 Like

Okay I’ll start your scan now. Give me a bit to scan you.

Something very close to this sorry bout the description yes draconian eyes would be great .not good with words

1 Like

A glaistig Is a ghostly half goat/faun lady. Is that along the lines of what you saw or no?

Really check on the spiritual children thing I sure hope its not the nature spirit’s harvesting children from you without your conscious consent lol.Have you worked with the fae?

1 Like

I’m in a relationship with a fae lady. I awhile ago, had a very vivid dream about giving birth, and my lady was there. It was a very odd dream. So honestly don’t know.

It was a dream that took place in a ceremonial type structure in the sky. Really weird. Had a Greek vibe to the structure, but my lady was there.

Although no I didn’t precisely tell my lady that I wanted to have kids lol. Although I wasn’t closed to the idea.

1 Like

.interesting.well in case things get out of hand and you need Muscle tag me.I hate the little flickers already(no offence to you or your spiritual choices )Just that the ones I encountered seemed rude asf

Lol, I won’t take offense. The photo you sent was of a Glaistig and I asked a question ^^ about it.

Let me get started now, it’ll take me a few minutes to get your scan done.

You asked a question about it.?Also I am getting that you need to try and learn or do close your heart chakra before going to sleep.not sealing but kind of like protection your "dream world or state " or put programme Idk
I will wait to the scan now

Let’s do a scan for good boob , spirit scan trade if you want :slight_smile:

Scanned you , saw a dark elf like the Windrunner from world of warcraft at first , you are meant to be friendly compassionate , loyal, after that i dig deeper and i saw a big ass Pterodactyl ,flying an looking ferocious and being free without shackles with no restrictions, last thing I saw was ! This

I felt like someone who orchestrate things from the shadow , play maker.

( One last things saw lots of ugly ferocious birds for some reason ) no ideea why xD

Your Soul Scan:
Before diving into your soul landscape/core I will check your energy body. I’m actually going to draw what I see to illustrate it the best:

^ So when scanning you. I was drawn to your root chakra/energy center, as well as your solar plexus. These seemed to be the most vibrant/strongest out of all the energy centers. Although the others seemed healthy too. I was just drawn to those two the most. Your energy body was shown to me as sorta similar to the above. There was a dark green and black tint to it I noticed. The black seemed to represent dark energy, and the green reminded me alot of earth energy ( not because of the color but the feeling I got from it, as well as vitality). These seemed to be the two prime colors I am seeing when just scanning your energy body. The dark green specifically seems to outline both your whole energy body, and the energy centers within your energy body… I’m also seeing it running though the energy pathways. Seems liquid-like. I just drew the main ones above, but there’s more.

I still get a masculine and feminine vibe from you. More masculine, however I suspect maybe androgynous. I’ll dive in further to see.

Before diving in * I did see a male demon nearby. Perhaps that’s what your getting some of the dark energy from - externally.
The demon has greyish skin, short black hair (wavy), and appears to be slim + average height. The eyes look like human eyes, but he has two small horns - on the upper forehead. Just seems to be hanging around you.

When diving in to see your soul landscape. I find myself standing on a muddy wet earth surface. The air is cool, and you can smell dampness in the air (might have recently rained). I’m met with a small humanoid creature.

The creature is male, has a body like a human but the back seems naturally bent or much more arched over then a Humans. I would assume the creature is no taller then 4"11, has pointy ears medium hair that seems wet? The nose is long and big and the face seems “goblin like”. This isn’t you, but something else I noticed.

Now when I call for your presence, I am met with a taller humanoid figure. Androgynous but more male looking. The skin is a silver/grey (seems metallic) and besides the ears and eyes, the person looks very human. The eyes are black (like completely black) and the ears are small but pointy. This humanoid creature has a warrior vibe and I notice that there’s some metal armor (shoulder plates?) on them, although besides that, their only wearing brown shorts. Compared to the goblin like creature, the figure that presented itself (you) seem to be much taller.

Now this isn’t an exact match, it’s to show the eyes and skin tone (only) that I saw when scanning your soul form. The eyes are very similar exact completely black. The skin is a darker shade of grey.

I got a sense of power, strength, warrior (this might have been an active position your soul took in a previous lifetime), and dark energy that has a earthy vibe to it. The figure is humanoid and looks very human, but I’m not sure it is…given some features. Although I believe the dark energy to be external.

@RitualArmour

That was the question I had asked @RitualArmour