Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Niceee .saving this.
The black green energy I have Been told to .I be live it relates to me working with the primordial God of iron OGUN.

Great scan.Thanks.why I am wearing short I wouldn’t know lol.but the reading aligns with most things I have Been working on.did the goblin seem like and intruder or guide

1 Like

Like a weaver of fates and destinies?

Cool how would you like to be scanned

Like a weaver of fates and destinies?

Cool try channelling spirit’s .but only ones in my scope

Honestly the goblin seemed like it was there to cause trouble but more so by causing mischief.

@RitualArmour the picture you showed me was of a half goat/faun women - that’s what it said the name of the creature was on the lady ghost photo. Does that match what you saw? I’m trying to understand what type of nature spirit you saw and if it matches what I know.

1 Like

Shot did it seem like a part of me or external entity?like could it be my shadow or just an independent being?must admit I have Been contacting weird things

1 Like

Seemed external, but like it’s hanging around in your field so to speak. Honestly it doesn’t seem malicious but like the type to cause unruly trouble. I don’t know how it got into your landscape/core area when I scanned you.

1 Like

funny thing its simillar to the elf i saw , the one posted by mind seeker lol , just in female formXD

hmm not sure , like a guy behind the scenes , its possible , did not see further

I really did not focus much on the legs but yes it looks so much alike and I believe the legs were not human.she also made tentacles come out of her.

This was not the creatures that intruded but what I believe to be your true self

1 Like

Interesting. Well thank you!

1 Like

Lol then you saw a big pass pterodactyl

1 Like

You think your soul maybe far related or maybe the thing I picked up wasn’t you but an imposter?I can redo the scan in an hour

Ass.shyte keyboard

My soul is either fae or nature related, I believe. I’m not sure if that’s what you picked up, but I wouldn’t want to front load you.

I also have had changes done but I’m not sure if they stuck, so my soul may or may not be what I had originally thought it was. Since transmutations sometimes reverse.

1 Like

well it could have the qualities of a one , who knows I’m not the best scanner =))

I’m up for one more scan trade. Of my soul/energies around me. Prefer an in-depth.

anyone want to scan?

Newbie here,can someone scan me,i am confused with spirits around me,and i am not sure who is every night with me.

How do you know someone is with you ever night if you are confused about spirits?

My mistake,i dont know for sure who is with me,i think two or three succubus.Two people scan me,and give me different answers.One answer is that i have one succubus,another is three like harpies.I hope you understand what i mean about confusion@Mind_Seeker20

I’d love a scan, kind of stuck in life right now on my lhp journey