Scanning Thread: Resurrection

can u give me a scan please thank u

Just wanted to say your look beautiful in your profile pic and if you could i would like a scan too

We could trade too If you get the time

Is now a good time?

Looking to trade scan with someone that writes alot I tend to have fun while scanning and see as much as I can think to look into.

Can you scan me please ā€¦Thank youšŸ˜„

I see an accoustic guatar then I see insects forming into a line of ants I wonder where there going and see there ant mound. I wonder you favorite animal probably more per related in answer and see a large dog white with long fur I canā€™t figure out breed I donā€™t remember it. I go back to the scan now see an Egyptian style black cat staring then I turns into a statue. I start scan again and see palm leaves fanning the cat which I assume is upset your favorite is dog befor cat. I think who the cat I associated with or who they are and see the familiar close up of anubisā€™s face. I think about going to our elemetal zone and see a shoreline blue still water behind it then a large fish in the air hanging flipping around on the hook it reminds me of the golden fish from the insurance comercial but itā€™s way bigger but is golden like that. I go to your forest image and thereā€™s a grizzly bear point blank standing on its hind legs I wonder what itā€™s action will be or if you run from it then the bear hugs you. I then see a desert and a Egyptian women with legth cut to chin level but here image is overlapping with a cat there some sort of silver thing in the sand that long buni canā€™t make out what it is, I try again and the best I can come up with it was a silver carpet for them to walk on accross the sand. I wonder whatā€™s your favorite sport and see a soccer ball. I wonder what element you are akin to for magic and see fire.

So you mean Anubis wants me to work with him?

I scanned he nodded yes.

Can you do a scan back plz.

Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t know how to do a scanā€¦I need a teacher

So can you close your eyes then think kitty cat and one shows up thatā€™s the basics on how it works you just have to connect to there digital signiture focus on them then close eyes record what you see then state what ou want to view about like ask whatā€™s there favorite animal then close eyes should see an animal, the key is being able to keep your thoughts silent and not guese what sonthing is going to be cause youā€™ll see what you guessed I stead of what was going to be shown,. Thereā€™s another trick to help get connected to the person when ou have an image of them connect a wire of light from your third eye to thereā€™s, thereā€™s a page on here called how o scan has alot of pointers,. The best scanners look for certain thing and or just let the movie play on its own and observe what is shown.

1 Like

will someone scan me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll scan, give me a few minutes.

1 Like

Thank you.
I would be especially interested at how my magic is doing, how the health of my spirit is and if i got stronger. Of course, you can just take a general, non-focused look at me. But i do have some worries.

1 Like

You seem backed up. Like your energy flow while kind of there is mostly dammed up and flowing and giving life to the rest of area. While that was fine for awhile as it looked like it a peantiful, is slowly dried up but the Oasis was still strong and did enough but now that isnā€™t even as dependable as it once was.

The scorched land that once had life.

The Oasis dying up and not being the old standby you depended on.

And

And a prymid that hasnā€™t been used for a long time.

You are drying up because you arenā€™t living up to your purpose and you havenā€™t for awhile, but instead of staying stagnet the decay is starting to show and something you are having a harder time ignoring.

1 Like

how can i fix it?
the past weeks, i was told to not do magic a lotā€¦

i started feeling soā€¦numb, after i did lots of workā€¦did i broke myself?
Nevermind. HOW, do i fix myxself? For who must i bleed? To whose guidance must i listen?

1 Like

Find your purpose, everyone has different one but that builds in every way.

To find your purpose you need to soul search and listen to the universe around you.

I know my purpose, it mundane but it is still why Iā€™m here.

The purpose gives your energy flow and helps you grow.

1 Like

in the past two years, -one of you which wa
s spend with a dark purposeā€¦
was that a lie, or must i return to it?

I donā€™t know, everyone has a different one, but remember to keep yourself intact. But everything has vibrations and when you arenā€™t growing or living your purpose you vibe low.

Purpose is unique for everyone, someone might have a purpose of making sure the trash is taken out, while it might seem mundane to us that is their purpose and growth. Another person might become the President, it is all different and serves purpose for higher growth.

@Brand_New
no, i mean what you feel about this purpose. what you see about this purpose. what you know about this purpose