Scanning the godform

I would love to have my godform scanned,if the offer is still available. :slight_smile:
My god form though seems to be an elusive thing and the little info I have been able to gather is that it’s neutral, with the aid of a friend on here that helped find that much out.

So if you are up to scaning it, it would mean a lot, I’ll of course return the favor.

Sure, im interested

1 Like

Awsome sauce, would you like to begin or should I?

Whatever is comfortable

Would you mind starting?

Yes. One moment.

1 Like

Sorry im in between things.

As far as i can see, you’re a void god. You’re the destructive counterpart but you have potential to become both halves so speak. It seems Cernunos like. With minor underworld functions. It looks like a beetle with tendrils coming out of it.

1 Like

My roommate came in and was apparently talking to me, but I was so tranced he had to tap on my shoulder.

1 Like

I feel this warmth, not quite threatening, but not welcoming either. I have to actually push a bit to even get a sense of what I’m looking for. But once I did the heat turned up and this red energy just exploded in my face and I got the sense of an Aries level of power and anger.
Oof too hot had to leave the kitchen.
Sorry if I intrude

Anyone want to do a scan trade ?

2 Likes

i will,no sleep tonight lol

i see many spirits in the clouds,they are air elementals,your godform seems to be one of them
i see the anahata symbol,your godfrom is air based and its powerful,you should work with him
later i see it decending into earth as you,a human yet a god

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reading, I’ll think I’ll give a shot working with them, a lot of stuff to figure out I’ll try to do your reading later on tonight

1 Like

I would love to be scanned if possible.

Can somebody scan mine? I dont know what a godform is but I was told that Lucifer told me to get mine scanned.

Would you mind scanning mind for free as well?

1 Like

Ill do a scane when i get off work,

1 Like

I’d ask for someone to scan my dick’s godform… But it would just be my godform’s dick.

I’m in a really odd mood and saying stupid shit…

3 Likes

I would also appreciate a reading on my god form If somebody has time to do it.

Thank you!!