Scanning the godform

If someone scanned me that would be dope. I’m willing to scan in return but I’m also not very good at it yet.

Is there any way that you can Godform scan me too? Ever since Lucifer told me to get scanned, I’v been in a frenzy trying to find a free scanning ( due to my current unfortunate financial situation )

1 Like

Anyone wanna try to scan my godform?

No worries at all. As of late there’s been tons of stuff to do, I apologze @itsnathanm7 or not getting back to you sooner I should let you know I am a little rusty. At any rate here we go: this was pretty short vision as far a I am concerned - also very different from what I’ve done I attempted to scan your godform about a year or so ago.

At any rate: I was surrounded by blackness, not that of the void it was different like it was a relam of some kind, to an extent it felt liminal like it existed between things, not fully formed at all but it didn’t lack form I just couldn’t see it. As for the being it looked close to this;

bild

Except that it was like it’s aura was the entre relam. The wings were black, blue and purple and appeared more smokelike. It wasn’t as brighty lit it was alone. The armor didn’t look ike that it was like there was just a upperbody armor that’s close to the image of above as for the lower it wasn’t visible as far as I could tell, as it was cloaked by the robe. It appeared more skeltal than this being image above, I am saying because I could see a bony hand. Cirling at it’s feet where three snakes wriggling forward as the being more or less floated forwards, they (the snakes) were indistinct as I couldn’t make out the exact species like if it was apython or boa, they were not a type of cobra they looked close to something like the gabon viper, this guy:

bild

except they had on tint of fiery orange along with the yellow part of the eye.

There were two ravens that came flying and one planted itself on the beings shoulder, the other at the godforms outstrecthed hand seemingly telling it something. I say it because I a hesitant to assign a gender to your godform because it really feels like it’s somewhere beyond that concept. Once the raven had completed the message it planted itself on the other shoulder and a third one came and delivered a message as well. I have a feeling there were many more, but I was sent away by it. As for general abillities of your godform, necromancy I definently feel is one of them, divination is another, along with haveing a solid connection the underworld and black magick as is symbolized the ravens,and the snakes. The entity also likely akin to something like a spymaster, that likes holding to information, meaning it’s likely a very intelligent and deceptive being to a degree.

As far as the accuracy of your scan on me, I would say you did really well. Esepecially describing what it looks like.

Let me know how I did by the way. It would be appreciated, I am pretty confident about what I saw, however I would be nice if what I see and what you see align, if not I will immeditaely try to redo it.

If you want I can tell you what it told me in PM. Again I apologie for being late so very late. I believe in quaility not haste, so in order actually to do this properly all of my shit needed to be taken care of first.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Anyone able to scan mine just to confirm a few things. I’ve always had a connection to the Moon really-even reflected in my name on here-Mani is the old norse word for Moon

1 Like

I need to sleep but ill say you did well.

1 Like

Thank you. Rest well.

I’ll get to it soon enough. Unless someone else get it done first.

1 Like

Would you scan me?

Ooh an experiment!! I am totally in to partner up with someone!!!

Wanna try with me? @anon2593031

Hey can someone scan me?

Hey can someone scan me? Pls :pray:

I would love to have a scan too if anyone has the time to do so. :+1:

can someone scan mine please

Me pls??

Happy to get scanned if someone is up to it.

1 Like

We can Scan each other if you wish. After I Scan mani

1 Like

Anyone want to trade with me? :slight_smile:

Hey thank you for the offer I have already done a scan with someone since you have a partner I will politely decline If you didn’t have a partner already I’d be happy to help you out though