Scanning the godform

Hiya! Anyone looking for trades? :slight_smile:

Hey bud!
Im interested

@Qayos i see a mantis with a reptilian energy pattern and signature but with reptile features, specifically the tail and eyes. Paired with the green dragonfly wings from the previous scan. It seems the changes have settled and the new abilities have been explored. I see pinchers from that red bug type pokemon thats named after scissors.

Scizor. They were in place of the normal appendages of a mantis as well. Mixing and matching parts lately? Lol. This feels very teacher like.

Hey bud,

Did you get my scan?

Relax! I get to posts when I have the time to. :slight_smile:

For you, I see a sorta warped clown mask, with yellow, dark blue, and purplish-white faces. It reminds me of a Japanese Oni mask, almost. It’s got the texture of satin, and smiles with teeth bared like an uncertain animal. It gives off an impression of not wanting further attention, so, I’ll leave it there! :slight_smile:

Dose want anyone want scane trade ? Unfortunately I won’t be able to do or scanning until later on in the night

I feel a crawly energy, insectlike and colder than ice running through my veins. I breathe and delve further and I can sort of see what looks like webbing from a spider and I see a giant shadow coming up to me as though it’s stalking me as prey. Then my reality snaps back in because I was interrupted.

1 Like

I feel lunar energy and death. I want to go deeper so I can try to get a sense of what is giving off both energies, but it’s too weak. I can’t really tap into it like I normally can. Maybe I need to rest. I’ll try again next time.

1 Like

Thank you hun resting is always a good idea so get your strength up., ill do a reading of you here soon, just have been feeling like crap today and i have to wait to flokes go to bed beacuse i cant focus when there up there very nosie and loud,

I have been feeling the odd engery around me. I beginning to think that gods of death are calling to me but im not sure.

1 Like

I would like to be scanned please. Do you need my picture?

1 Like

I feel godforms are rather pointless, I mean, I’ve given plenty of people readings and changelings after they’ve asked most dont believe they are powerful or they dont know a deity in the same way to understand the same dream imagery.
People are constantly told they are GOD themselves but fail to uphold the power necessary to take advantage of this circumstance. I feel like even if someone knew their ideal self/godform they’d find something to ignore. This is just human nature, no amount of scans or divination will help those who feel they will never find or become their true selves, the game doesn’t appreciate fixed characteristics, or if it does it comes with LOTS of change. It’s just reality in general eternally pardoxical and always truthful. Sometimes its a waste sometimes its the perfect thing. Godforms are a part of magick and imagination, you are grandiose and shamed for thinking yourself as a god or anythingnear them, at the same time you are enslaved and silenced if you are anything else. Then there are half truths and demigods somewhere in-between!

1 Like

The lightbearer, morning star, a new age blossoming among st the concrete, a flower, a rose, did it grow from concrete or from the soil it belonged to? I see wins grand and wide black and then colorful, a demon plunges below, a fallen angel, dropping from heaven to serve god or to live his own vendetta.:stuck_out_tongue:

Do not get caught up in polarity it will quite literally rip you apart and make you love every bit of it. :crazy_face:

But what do I know. Im just a free reader! :lying_face::eyes:

ty, so is my godform lucifer?

1 Like

I guess that depends on what lucifer is to you and whom you believe you are huh?

or is it more satanic

are you the devil disobeying all and whispering lies to all whom come in contact

the answer: YES

lucifer to me is just a spirit. Growing up as a christian were tough he ( as well as everything else that is not of god) is evil. With magick your encouraged to find your own path to the truth. One of the main reasons why i want to know/ talk to my godform (besides meeting the best version of myself) is to know if this being was pushing me toward magick. I felt like magick was always trying to get into my life and now that im here I have so many questions.

Tbh I think im going to write a petition spell and ask my godform to talk to me.

I do appreciate the scan

Also is there any advice someone could give me on getting in contact with my god form

1 Like

Not really sure if the skin is going to be accurate I’m still recovering from a surgery but I’m going to give it my best please let me know if you don’t feel it is accurate to my best to to do it again

I have a strange feeling that’s samael has been around have you been working with him?

I felt like I was in the Red Sea the sun was so very hot reddish sand all around I traffic up this hill and saw a man wearing a black robe carrying a staff with them on top of the staff there was a bright red gym I couldn’t make out much details and he didn’t seem to appear to be in a very talking mood it 2 companions with. Him, but it is hard to make out I thought there is two dogs around him

Again I apologize if it’s this is not accurate scan I hope you understand

1 Like

Hey can someone please scan me? Recently I’ve been reading up on godforms and I’m curious who mine is.

That’s cool! Do you mind if I ask what interrupted you? :slight_smile:

For you, I get a kind of bright red mushroom appearing off of a cloud of pink spheres. It’s very airy, and feels like telepathy, and the circles spiral in themselves as well as outwards. I get a vague impression of alcohol, the faintest scent, hidden behind layers of sweet-smelling apparatuses. It gives off the sense of trying to hide something, and isn’t really willing to let me look deeper than that. Pretty interesting! :slight_smile:

If anyone could scan me aswell i would be thankful, its kinda interesting topic.