Scanning the godform

Anyone with an ability to scan my God form… I’m really interested to know it…!!

Just for fun, scan mine :smiling_imp:

Simple trance with meditation. The effect really depends on your sensitivity and exercises.

I relax my mind and body and direct my attention to person I want to scan. When I imagine this person (by association with his/her nick, picture or information I have) I direct my thoughts “inside”
this person (to connect with his/her godform and not only this person/vessel) I can say “show me this person’s godform” but it’s not always necessary - these are helpful words to concentrate more your consciousness with subconsciousness. Your mind should receive some visions, pictures or feelings - it depends on your senses.

If you want to boost your visions deeper you must more use your imagination.
When you concentrate on this person, imagine a door/portal to his/her godform (you must have a deep relaxed mind and feel that you have this “correct” connection with this person. I mean, the feeling that you get energy of this person, this right “click”) Then you go through this door and let your imagination melt with energy. At the beginning you may think it’s your own thoughts but just keep going and trust them. Don’t try too much concentrate or think. Pay attention to everything you see because the visions are often very symbolic and when you don’t understand them fully, this person you’re scanning may understand this through their feelings.

3 Likes

OEHHH plssss plsss if someone can pls scan me!!

Interested in being scanned. I would like to know if I have plural or just one that takes different forms.

Thank you, I’ve been clairvoyant since I was a kid. I can’t wait to try this.

2 Likes

No problem, whenever is most convenient for you

Hey wanna trade.

Can you scan mine?

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself:

handIntro

2 Likes

Trade?

Im in, if you want to

2 Likes

Hi sweetie… Wanna ask u about my godform… I tryed after u scanned it to make connections… I heard her voice but just few welcoming words then it stopped … Can u confirm from her that if she was the one talked with me and if I’m in the right path to reaching her ?!

1 Like

I’m seeing a woman with tattered black robes. The head of a raven. She seems to have power over chaotic situations, divination, and a certain class of spirits. Accompanying her are 7 spirits. Each with the head of a different animal. Very interesting.

3 Likes

Can we trade?

1 Like

Its so cool to read all of these messages!! Its really interesting and if anyone has the time and patience can u scan me too?

curious what others pick up from me rn :thinking: gimme a feel, wouldja? :black_heart:

1 Like

I’ll give it a try. Not sure if I’ll be right or wrong but, that’s how you learn!

1 Like

I see a cloaked figure. His cloak is gray and white. He holds a scythe and stands on a pedestal. He waves his arms forward and back. He throws back his head and laughs, his arms wide open. He fixes his eyes on me and I see a gray skull under the hood. He points his scythe at me and says.

“If you wish to see me child, go ahead!” He says, his voice gravelly, and throws his head back, laughing.

Does this resonate? @anon27714670

2 Likes

u sure he didnt say “if you wish to see my child…”?

while i’ve been doing work lately that deals with masculine energy, i aint no dude :sunglasses:

2 Likes