Scanning the godform

Oooh nice. It will be cool party this night. I feel it.

Oke. I will take a look.

1 Like

I’ll scan you before the end of the night. Not sure where your at. But before the end of my day. Currently battling with my own thoughts right now

1 Like

Hi @Sha … u doing mine too today?!!

Thanks sweetie :kissing_heart:

Sha I was caught up into the clouds again. This time getting to see the garden of eve. I was wanded and told to close my heart chakra.

Thiers a tour guide who brings to this statue of your phsycisl self. With water pouring out into the pond that’s under the statue.

Loveing, kind, warm.
Abilities. Astral projection, soul travel, healings divination, I heard murder😐, love magick.

Okay that’s cool. I’m being walked away from the fountain. Into this giant greek looking building. Hall of mirrors/reincarnation. I’m getting you have the ablity to relive your past lives. To learn from mistakes of the old. Thiers this knight figure with a sword pointing towards the ground in the middle of it.

I’m took to an upper part of the realm. I see a resting place. I see knights and Vikings protecting you while you sleep. I’m took towards another aspect of you. I see this man who’s writeing papers and organizing. With this kid who just keeps running around the guide wouldent explain what it is. But useing my own divination I get the feeling it’s the very serious aspect of you and your desires of just sometimes going with the flow.

Before I was bascially warped back to the two huts. I seen a barracks of entites that watch over that place.

Lowkey frustrating. But does any of things resonate

2 Likes

@Zeinaa

I’m sorry that I didn’t write it yesterday but I couldn’t find connection to your godself. I don’t know what went wrong but I felt a clear barrier and I had a problem to tune in - your godform seemed to be far far away. Anyway I tried again today and I felt something finally.

I found myself on a beautiful Island - it was almost fairy, I can’t describe it well, but it looked like mix of tropical and a valley with meadows, and also old ruins (something like this light side of Shivering Isles in oblivion game) There were a lot of beautiful and strange plants. This is the closest picture I could find:

I followed the path that led me to the garden on the hill. The garden was shrouded in something that looked like a gold glitter and the golden fireflies were flying in the air. It was quite warm there and I heard the sounds of cicadas and other animals that I can’t fully describe. In the garden was stone gazebo that looked almost ancient. There was a woman sitting at the table - she was young, beautiful, pale skin, dressed in white, decorated with gold, dress. Her big eyes were underlined with a black line. She had long light blonde hair with tiara on her head. A small red dragon passed over her shoulder and flew away.
When I asked if she is your godself she smiled and invited me for tea. (it was strange but tea had vibrant orange color) I said I can’t be long here but I thanked her. She had a really lovely smile and gesticulation (even funny sometimes). We had a small talk.

Me: So, I heard that you are looking for her, I mean your physical form.
(She got a little more serious there, but I felt like she wasn’t sad, without hope or something. I felt like she was more determined)
Young woman: Yah, I’m looking for her attention since I remember. I know she will reach me, but you know, I want her to be …more “hurry”. Oh, you understand. Now it’s great time for her to evolve and it’s my time to show her, her true power and who she really is. I really want her to know how truly amazing and powerful she is, that she doesn’t have to hide her person and her dreams. You don’t really know how much I want to tell her -“Ma girl, go and take what’s yours. All this shitty world is for you” (…)
(then I felt she thought something like -"not really shitty, cause I am here… but you know how it happens on earth. I have been there several shitty times and objectives are different, ya?)
Young woman: You feel me, but you also know, that I really can’t show her all this when there is a blockade between us. I really want to but I can’t. You people have your life as you wish to have and showing a true potential is your choice. You want to live as everybody, walking to work and coming back home? - You can, that’s ok. You want to have a lover and children? - That’s totally ok! You want to find your true being and it’s desire? - Yes. And that’s ok but you must do. You must act, you must be brave - And I want her to know that there’s nothing that she can’t hold and nothing really to be afraid of. I am with her and I will show her all but she must reach me first.

She told me a lot, that I was afraid I will not remember everything (She likes talking, wow) . So that’s all I could remember from this talk.

She is really nice. She doesn’t have a problem with you but she wants you to evolve and to reach her. I felt like she’s very empathetic when it comes to you and she is worried that you will tell yourself a false convictions you may believe.

1 Like

Interesting and a bit suspicious.

Oh. Vikings. I knew they would be near me. Idk why, but it caught my attention the most.

Hey, I know this kid. I had a dreams about it. But I don’t know how does it make sense - this kid really annoys me when I see him.

I love murder.

Your experiences with my godform are really weird. Idk what’s going on, but maybe my spirits just don’t let anything flow, lol. I feel like a lot of things resonate with me but also I can’t fully understand other.

1 Like

I agree. I’m very limited from what I can get off you. And I don’t want to pry myself in.

1 Like

That’s ok man. Sometimes it’s easier to find something from spirits, and the others are more limited to our senses.

True true. Do you think you could see what my godform who I’m calling lucy is planning

Please can anyone Scan my God form… I want to know that…!!!

I think he will show you it himself over time

2 Likes

Thanks sweetie…

Did u recognize who she is … Like her energy feeling like what ?! Any symbolize that can make me close to to reach her…few weeks ago two different persons told me things about my godform " mermaid like & the other one Aphrodite "

While I’m starting reading i noticed that’s like the hawaiian methodology “Pele the goddess of fire” don’t know why she jumped to my head… U didn’t ask her about the name of her?! She told u if we gonna meet soon or its gonna take time …

The colder, the better:)

1 Like

No, as I said I had a problem to full connect with. I felt warm energy, kind sweet and sympathetic. A nice spirit to talk on the small party with coffee and on rumors. I felt - “beauty, love, art, understanding, fun, fertility” something like that. Goddess of praise I would say.

I am not good at passing the names. I communicate with spirits through feelings, emotions and pictures - it’s hard for me to describe, but I “feel their words”. Through the feeling I know what they want to say and I use my inner words. The names don’t have such emotional vibrations, usually not. It’s hard to explain - I just know this when they have a clear direction.

As she said (and as I understood) she wants you to tune to her, cause she can’t full contact with you. You have to develop your senses more in her direction.

Maybe this is it. I can’t tell you because I don’t know their energy very well.
I would say the Aphrodite feels the closest for me, but I don’t know if this is her.

1 Like

@Sha i have an idea about who’s my godform but i beed u to tell me a little to make sure that I’m going on the right path, would u mind giving me hint or glance for it

Hello @Aluriel I promised you a reading under the name Niwo390 that I’d do you a reading i apologize for being really late to the party.

1 Like

Can someone scan me please? :3

Hey anyone care to scan me? I’d highly appreciate it.

oh and @Sha what kind of meditation do you use?