Scanning the godform

despite that, though, it does make sense that you’d pick up that kind of imagery at this point in time

1 Like

I couldn’t see weather the form was masculine or feminine but, it certainly sounded masculine. Somehow, my feeling of sense was able to pick up it was masculine. I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Yep.

With my chosen spirit I have 8. But this one is added by me, not her. It’s good.
What kind of animals did you see?

Thanks. I’m scanning yours now.

2 Likes

okee. I have one scan now but I can add you.

1 Like

Thank you!

Does everyone have a godform?

It’s more a glance.

I see a demonic deity - maybe it’s not full demonic but it has snake/dragon attributes. Looks like a mix of ancient summerian deity and Demon (idk, it reminds me with Pazuzu, but it’s because he always seemed to be aggressive spirit for me, I think) There’s something really dark around you and I feel ancient gods. (or maybe one of the dark ancient gods is a father of your godform) I saw a snake crawling on black shoulder - the snake was dark green color with red stains on his back. Your godform is watching me from the dark. Looks quite proudly, a little ominous. His energy is quite intense but more directed inside, balanced. He speaks strange words (I would say “noises”) deep voice which is intertwined with the soft - S - and - G -.

1 Like

Yes. This is the being you came from. Your real essence and your’e the little part of it when you’re incarnated on earth. When you die you come back to it.

There’s a lot of topics about godforms on this forum.

2 Likes

U have time to see about what i asked :point_up_2:t2:

Oh thank u! Can u scan my god form?

I am so curious what my godform is😭

Yes very accurate. My plexus was going wild with excitement earlier. As for the animals i saw it was a leopard, a ram, a reptile of some kind, a bird, and the others looked like animal hybrids. Some had heads of a beast and a body of a human. Others were a mix of animals. Very intruiging. Feels strangely familiar.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that :wink:

Hmm. That’s very, very interesting. I always liked these.

2 Likes

Can someone scan my God form…!?

2 Likes

Can someone scan my Godform?

I can see a hourse and a Lord upon him walking in infernal empire and rule legions of spirits… sorry for my English. And notice is my 4 read on Godform I don’t know of my read is fully right…

1 Like

May be you saw a spirit who I want to invoke tonight…

But thanks anyway

@Azaroth

Can someone pls tell me mine too im dying HAHA if i could i swear i would trade

Hey sha mind doing a trade. I’ll read godform or something else you want to know about. Lowkey feeling your enegry easeing up for me. But I can scan other things if you want. Since I seem to have difficulties with your godform.

I see a woman sitting on a stone in the middle of the lake at night. She has a crown that looks similar to these triple moon )O( but the side moons are positioned down (like similar to horns) She has long dark brown hair, a bit darker skin and high cheekbones. She’s dressed in dark robes. Her face is strong, serious but at the same time really sympathetic, yellow-ish gold eyes. I feel like she knows how to handle a wild beast. (hehe) Her energy is rather pleasant, “responsible” (I mean with knowledge of something) and powerful. She reminds me a little with Luna but in more stronger aspect. I feel like she’s a lady of something but I’m not sure what it is exactly.

ya feel any similarities?

1 Like