Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Although nobody ever does I’m curious what comes out of a scan for me. Thank you

No worries i am fresh and full of energy today! I feel great =) and like i was saying yesterday was super interesting for me. I am getting ready here, i will start tonight at midnight again

1 Like

I can ask them to tone it down, I like getting scaned

Funny I just saw the same figure with wings.

I have been having some issues lately and was wondering if you could scan me. I look awful but it’s the problems i have been facing and inability to sleep. Thank you.

1 Like

I would be grateful for a scan. I will try to return the favour. As a novice I will try my best
Thanks
Patrick

1 Like

Aaand, that’s me :slight_smile:

I was wondering if a kind soul could perhaps scan my picture for me. I’ve been struggling to get back in touch for my spirituality after a period of illness and I’m sensing a huge block in my way. I’d appreciate any insight.

1 Like

Do you ever see things you don’t alert on because you see something unflattering? One of these women I watched her face turn to a man, but how do you tell them that?

P.s. my eye totally caught Baphomet or Pan at that altar :ok_hand:t4:

Could someone scan me?

1 Like

That could mean perhaps that women’s soul is actually a man’s. Incarnating into a body that’s the wrong gender does happen from time to time, it happened to me my last life.
Just tell them if you see it. I know I would want to know if it was me. You may help shed some light on something that person may be having an issue with.

1 Like

Good to know— I, too, in my own mirror scrying since I was a kid, before I had any clue what I was doing or the fact that it has a name, every. Single. Time. I see a man with a full beard wearing a hood and cloak :face_with_monocle: I mean, it makes sense only in my desires for occult knowledge and how, when it had to be hidden, men wore such costumes. Other than that, I have no known connection to him in this life.

1 Like

I’ll get whoever back later tonight, currently at work.
Things have been happening in life though.

2 Likes

:joy: I love your sweater! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Would you be able to do a reading on me? A lot of funny things have been happening and itd be nice to have an outside eye :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So i dont know if youve seen jojos bizarre adventure, but theres a staticky looking silhouette superimposed over the background behind you, like its your stand or something, like a physical manifestation of your energy? Its the first time ive seen a silhouette of energy like that, so like detached, but still attached at the same time if that makes sense, it looks like its got long flowy hair, and i can definitely see the antlers that other people have mentioned, although ill admit this is the first time ive ever seen it doing a scan on you, but i think its cause my senses have been getting sharper the last few weeks, i have no idea as to whether or ot it would be this, but maybe its your higher energy?

Your energy is blue with flashes of gold in it :blush::blush::blush:, im not sure what it means but your energy has a nice feel to it

lots of things going on with me. Really like to know if it’s mischievous,malevolent or bad luck.

I know I’m not above or below you, but I come here sometimes and see if I gather anything from these photo’s posted up as well. I only say something if it really sticks out, but you’re the 2nd person I have said anything to, but the 1st I’ve directly commented to:

To my right of your face, I have no idea what it is, it looks scary, yet at the same time it makes me want to laugh because of the face its making— it looks as if an actual bolt of energy is turned toward your face, and it has a sort of face, squinted angry “brow” and a mouth agape, showing [electric?] fangs— it is holding a bolt of energy in its left hand above itself as if it were holding a blade, about to strike/stab down onto your neck-area. Some angry energy there, ha. It is the sole time I have ever seen energy take a hominid form to show an action of distaste!

Whos picture is this in response to, i hope i dodnt make any spirits angry :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like