Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Power beyond your years. You have seen more than many your age and shall see much more yet. I see a large eye, wreathed in feathers, wings perhaps? It bears a feminine lean. Sand. Your very earthy person. You try not to jump to conclusions but still have a strong sense of intutiation. @anon48079295

1 Like

Iā€™ll be a daredevil and break my normal rule of posting my pic up just to see what anyone gets :joy: I am late on this so Iā€™ll do the next :slight_smile:

1 Like

Open minded yet cautious individual. I am seeing a maid with feiry hair, flowers and vines growing out of it. Artistic, a nature lover. Thereā€™s a real fire in you to learn. One could call you a student of life. Rainbows in her eyes, a diamond mind, so multifaceted. In her chest a hummingbird fights a lion. A battle of internal forces. @zoclora

Idk why itā€™s not tagging right. Please let me know if I got anything right or wrong.

@Brand_New
When I try to see your energy the atmosphere became reddish,
with pink and orange tones, fire particles.
When I tried to see what was surrounding me the image of the colossal monument of a women sitting in a pedestal/throne beteween pilars came to my mind, there was a little child sitting in hers legs, she took the baby/child lifting him above her head, showing him proudly/authoritatively.

I think I got this info from the pic you deletet days ago.

2 Likes

Oh nice, I wonder if that is my Godform. @Ignited

1 Like

Sure you can scan me! Thank you for asking.
Hereā€™s your scan.

You have a gentle energy, and your to kind to people may say, put yourself first, and only help those who truly deserve it and not those who would take advantage of you. Unleash your wild side or inner goddess lurking underneath.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: I do get that I have a elemental/faery energy to me quite a bit. I do enjoy nature and anything that is nature like. I guess thatā€™s what got me into magic in the first place. I was told I should be more gray in magic given I needed to practice more shadow/dark magic because it is more so will come naturally to me.
At first I was honestly thinking that was a big lie, especially given I was on the RHP big time. But I started to and now I can see why it would come naturally to me. For a while I was working more so with only Angelics and I could not ground my self at all. But every since I started this path I found more grounding in my life and able to learn how to be more strong. I think that comes to play with the hummingbird and lion. While Iā€™m perfectly happy over here doing what Iā€™m doing, two forces are not exactly fighting but one seems to dominate the other. Before I came on this path, I was being ripped apart basically by this.
I was also told I was multifaceted. Everyone would give me a different answer. Example one person saw my siren self, my friend saw a lion cat person and another just looked at me confused but did say I had some fay energy to me but didnā€™t know what I was. :joy: So good to know I have at least that to say about my self. Thank you!

The world canā€™t handle my wild side X3 accurate scan tho. Thanku

1 Like

@RosieSweets

Can u scan mine, pls :upside_down_face:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/scan-scry-the-selfie-of-the-person-above-you-no-tarot-please/56269/808?u=susanne

I see a large teddy bear, creating a deep shadow. You are a gentle soul, but not one to be triffled with. I hear wind, the sound of a Gail whistling through trees. There is an affinity for elemental magic connecting to air and earth. I see the words ā€œButterfly Songā€ if that means anything to you.

2 Likes

Accurate scan, earth is my 2nd element after darkness, I do have an affinity for air. I am indeed a gentle soul, maybe to gentle at times much to my fatherā€™s dismay.
I never heard of Butterfly song before. Iā€™ll meditate and see if that means anything to me. Thank you for the scan!

1 Like

I hear the rhyme ā€œstarlight Starbrightā€, I see a bright starlit sky and the outline of a humaniod with great antlers. You are a adventerous soul, with ur head in the clouds. A dreamer looking to the universe for answers. It shall provide in time.

1 Like

Antlers? Well, thatā€™s new to me.
Thanks for the scan :black_heart:

1 Like

can i get a scan

@RosieSweets i donā€™t know how he managed to scan you itā€™s crazy. That barrier around you , the cyclone the cyclone of energy i had pain behind my eye for an hour. You are well protected miss

@Zoclora I see a nice energy balance tbh, wild but balanced. Nature/Ocean. Strong, vastā€¦ room to learn and the will to do so. Was fun scanning you, passion is high. Sorry for my bad english.
@Elesp You are my last of the night wanted to do more but 2 of my scan where so draining. You have an old soul miss, itā€™s weird but when i opened my eyes i had a tear. That never happened to me i felt like i was looking through alot of person if it makes any sence to you. Warm but troubled. But itā€™s steady or you came to accept it but it still annoys you , a decision or a path you took in the last few months. I will leave it like that get some rest and try again tomorrow i had an interesting night here. You and @RosieSweets drained the shit out of me

1 Like

I have been scanning alot of people that you scanned also, just want to say to you be careful . Donā€™t know how to say but not all the pics are clean i had to deal with some visit after a scan here

Thanks, didnā€™t know you were so tired :heart:

1 Like

@Elesp Donā€™t worry i didnā€™t know it would drain me so much energy. The few i did during this night, was very interesting to so im not complaining. I usually practice clairvoyance from midnight until 4. And sleep after easily. Tonight itā€™s almost 5am canā€™t sleep, but drained, pretty weird. Had bad visit or i dragged back something from earlier scan. I can guve you more details about your scan tomorrow if you wish around the same time

1 Like