Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Your energy is blue with flashes of gold in it :blush::blush::blush:, im not sure what it means but your energy has a nice feel to it

lots of things going on with me. Really like to know if it’s mischievous,malevolent or bad luck.

I know I’m not above or below you, but I come here sometimes and see if I gather anything from these photo’s posted up as well. I only say something if it really sticks out, but you’re the 2nd person I have said anything to, but the 1st I’ve directly commented to:

To my right of your face, I have no idea what it is, it looks scary, yet at the same time it makes me want to laugh because of the face its making— it looks as if an actual bolt of energy is turned toward your face, and it has a sort of face, squinted angry “brow” and a mouth agape, showing [electric?] fangs— it is holding a bolt of energy in its left hand above itself as if it were holding a blade, about to strike/stab down onto your neck-area. Some angry energy there, ha. It is the sole time I have ever seen energy take a hominid form to show an action of distaste!

Whos picture is this in response to, i hope i dodnt make any spirits angry :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Ack, I thought I directed it :grimacing:
It’s to Pastrychef12

Thank you. But that has worried me. Any suggestions on what I can do to rid myself of this energy?

Have I angered any spirits ?? I need help

What did you write ??

You need to do some self care work, parasites latched on to you. Uncrossing and egg cleanses are what I did when I was off and they latched on to me.

You looked drained.

Whenever I see your pictures it just takes me to the middle of a woods with lots of green life around. It feels like you are visiting this world to see what it was like.

1 Like

I’m a filter hoe…Anyone?

Thanks for your time and effort. I will research uncrossing and egg cleansers.

Hm. I’d like to figure more details of this out.
Anyway, get ready for one of my patented WeirdoScans° !

Smells of sandalwood and cedar. Pleasant af.
Sounds like a forest full of life and happenings. Trees falling, birds singing, animals plodding around. still super pleasant.
overall feels nice, calm. you may have some things going on but inside yourself you are the absolute definition of serenity.
cool dude, would hang out with.

1 Like

Thank you!! I have been going through some stuff recently internally but its been helping me grow as a person as ive been attempting to tackle my faults and ive been feeling strange moments of serenity that i havent felt since i was a kid in between the tough realizations, i really appreciate you scanning me bro :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I see a man with antlers, in a forest standing tall and proud. Battered but not defeated, every challenge only makes you stronger, you’ve overcome many things that would break a lesser man. You have a connection to nature and to earth element. Strong and steady. Fierce, strong, proud, a warrior. You will only grow stronger.

1 Like

So anyone want to scan trade?

1 Like

@BelovedBel
I draw what I see. I am not a great artist so keep that in mind.

1 Like

Anyone want to try mine?

I see a warrior or perhaps a better term would be a knight, standing alone on a battlefield, hunched over tired, his opponents are dead before him. Another battle fought and won, he keeps going on. Iron armor, with a one handed sword as long as his legs.
I didn’t even try to scan you and I got that, interesting.

1 Like