Satanalash - What is that entity?

Satanalash - Whats is that entity?

I had two dreams where in one the demon when I asked his name he said a word Satanalash
and in the second one where this or a similar word was written on a piece of paper.

in a dream I saw a page of grimoare and a sigil that reminded me one of complicated sigil of Satan but this one was completely different but also had a trident
I read at the beginning of the long description.

“He was always guidor of mankind”

the name sounds like a combination of names of two demon Satan and one of demon from Book of Azazel
the ending 'alash of this name also reminds me of strange names of draco creature.
At first I took it as a joke, but the second time I realized that it may have some meaning.
can you channeling a sigil of this entity?

Fire and Pain.

2 Likes

Maybe his name is Satanalash or Sataanalash. I’ll have to check it out on my own. This is very interesting topic.

The ending -nalash could be related to the Urdu word “nalish” which means - according to my urdu translation source- “Information”. This might match with your finding here:

“He was always guidor of mankind”

This entity might be some form of teaching spirit.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, why did you choose to atavistically identify with a creature when you don’t know who or what it is? :thinking: Do you have some deep seated feeling that you are related to it somehow?

This reminds me of “Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu” which is a conjuration in Nabatean channeled by E.A. It’s to illicit or enforce spiritual pacts, and is used in opening circles and closing them with a definitive, sort of “so mote it be” feel to it.

Feel free to make a request in the Requests thread.

For a purely English take on the name, it looks like a concatenation of “satana”, a feminised version of satan, and “lash” meaning to tie or bind together… “bound to satan”. Which sounds like a title than a name per se. :woman_shrugging:

I would say evoke this entity using the sigil you were given and ask it.

1 Like

Thank You!
What surprised me the most was that this being herself gave her name twice and even gave her sigil. Even if I didn’t ask for it.
From what I’ve noticed, spirits are very reluctant to give their own names and sigils because this can be used to control them. When I ask for their names, they are mostly silent.

I have some feelings about what this spirit is but I don’t want to mislead anyone.
Your explanations really make sense.

1 Like

Maybe @C.Kendall can help?

To my mind, the name of the spirit is it’s energy signature, so it’s not in human language limited to the sense of sound or to writing that the left brained human can quickly use… it’s a multifaceted, unique recognition that occurs on multiple levels of being.

So it makes sense to me that they would pause, because, you’re already talking to it, so it think syou already know it’s contact signature, which is so much more than a “name”.

My opinion on energy signatures is also mentioned here recently:

So my advice is asked them not for a “name” but for “what can I call you?”. Then they go “you can call me x”, and you get a handle pretty easily.

@Blitz_Von_Wolfenstei
I didn’t find an option to send private messages, so I’m creating a new post

I opened my mailbox yesterday. I saw the deleted conversation under this post. Due to the user’s harsh language, several posts were deleted. This is one:

"Lol my sigil is a Bident

images

And satan and azazel were present…who are you???"

This sigil look like infernal trident with ram horns. Looks like a simple but powerful symbol.

We know very well that one being can have many sigils. Which are the gateways to this being. This sigil matches the pattern.

I opened google images and didn’t find an identical image, nor do I recall seeing a similar sigil on the internet or in books.

You’re using a bit of imprecise language, so I’m guessing what you mean, but I need more details.

I may know what’s going on but I don’t want to say any more prematurely without hearing your opinion

images
Yeah I Had a Problem with that energy Assad’s Ellen satan we’re there it’s crazy that you seen a Biden I sent a picture of my seal yeah these moderators have a problem with me on this site so I don’t know how long I’ll be on here they don’t agree with how I talk about things I guess

1 Like

Please do not post personal emails to the public forum.

1 Like