Santisima Muerte

Anybody work with her? I’ve been getting certain signs and my necromantic mentors seem to be pointing me in her direction.

4 Likes

I do… :)… She’s cool… I’m Latino though she’s not prejudice she’s tough. My father just died so I’ve been wo with her Often

Her style to me is sort of similar to Hela, you should work with her and enrich your knowledge even more :slight_smile:

That’s great then because Hela and I get along really good. She’s the one entity I’d enter a relationship with.

1 Like

That’s really interesting :slight_smile:

I work with her. What is it you wanted to know? Oh! Not saying I know everything! Sorry. She is awesome and I love her to death. I have an altar for her that is always up and she always has offerings on it. And she is always there for her followers.

5 Likes

What can she teach me about necromancy? Lovely altar by the way.

1 Like

Thank you. She deals directly with the dead. All who follow her become her “children” and I know from personal experience that she protects her own fiercely when asked. I am not sure if she will just do it on her own. That being said I have seen myself under her cloak as a little skeleton girl when I asked for her assistance. Believe me it did not come from me because I was not expecting it at all. So I have gone to many parts of the underworld and I can see the dead. I have seen the river and well…but maybe everyone does that… idk. I am not going to get into everything I have seen. What I am trying to say is that if you are a dedicated follower I would see no reason why she would not do the same for you and give you access to things and people. I can not, guarantee or speak for her however so this is just conjecture because we all are different. Maybe you can go way farther than I. Good luck on your journey. Call her and ask her what she can and will do for you. Then you will know.

3 Likes

Thank you @nikki . I look forward to working with this lovely Saint.

1 Like

She is regal and queenly. She also has to be paid for everrything she does for you. OR. She WILL take it all away. So do not think that you can start working with her and then dump her and forget about her. I just thought of that part. Kinda important, I know. I’m sorry I should have already said that but I was just thinking about how great she is. But if you are going to work with her you have to take it serious and always give her what you promise. The pay can be anything you agree upon but she likes the dressed candles and food/liquor or cigar offerings. Flowers and trinkets or jewelry I always put my blood in her candle with the oils - and glitter. She likes gold glitter on the candle too.

3 Likes

Sounds like she demands respect.

3 Likes

Lo Scarabeo is releasing a limited edition Santa Muerte Tarot in October. I’ve always been impressed with the quality of artwork in their decks and this looks like it won’t disappoint. It’s definitely on my get list when it comes out.

2 Likes

Oh yes. She does. And she deserves it.

2 Likes

They are beautiful. Thank you! I may get them.

Do you mind PMing me about your experiences with Hela and her personality/ what she teaches or specializes in? I believe she tried to contact me today and I’ve been thinking about her.

1 Like

I’ll PM you tomorrow if I’m not hungover lol. I had some friends from out of town stop by.

1 Like

I don’t work with her personally but my wife has an altar for her. She only has it up as a sign of respect and admiration, rather than asking her for things though. But from what I understand she will pretty much give you whatever you ask for as long as you pay her and are dedicated to getting it. I think one important thing to note is that she is not a goddess/saint of death, she IS Death.

4 Likes

I tend to always keep a Santisima Muerte candle around. She helps me connect with death and the underworld, for obvious reasons. I always pay her respect when I can and involve her in most of my work.

2 Likes

Yes, she is my queen whom I love dearly. If she has chosen you (and it does work this way, not usually the other way around) then you are blessed. She is an incredible force to be reckoned with and if you are true to her, will protect and teach you much.

2 Likes

I have worked many times with qayin, Señor La Muerte (a masculine and non-christian aspect) I think it would be more suitable according to your wishes.

1 Like